• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forrest Gump

Pulp Fiction

Leaving Las Vegas

Comment

I have an extreme disdain for Bond and Mission Impossible films but my all time least favorite film series is Taken. The storyline of a former cia agent that is just trying to live a quiet life but then has to spring back into action and protect his family is the most cliche and lazy thing ever.

Being strapped in a chair and forced to watch the Taken series over and over again is my version of hell.

Comment

Pretty much everything Jamie Foxx was in.

Even the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight as well. Foxx's embarrassing rendition of the Star Spangled Banner set the tone for a really dull, uneventful fight.
        Last edited by Willy Wanker; 12-28-2017, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
          ...movies that society commonly waxes lyrical about that youu actually think are quite ****.

My list includes:

Star Wars Trilogy
          Lord of The Rings Trilogy
          Citizen Kane (Wtf?! Could barely stomach 5 minutes of that film)
          White Chicks
          Every Roger Moore Bond flick

There are prolly more, but those are the ones off the top of my head.

What about y'all?
          lol the first like half hour or 45 minutes of Citizen Kane were rubbish. It felt like an out of place documentary.

It gets better if you watch it all but it's overrated by a lot due to it's historical significance.

Also I remember thinking White Chicks was funny but in my defense I was in like the 8th grade
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-28-2017, 09:23 PM.

Comment

- Star Wars. No I've never watched any. Leave me the **** alone. I don't care.

- Any super hero movie (except for the Dark Knight series). Yes. They look cool, but they are way over hyped. They're not as good as every fanboy says they are.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

I never saw any of them.
              Yet somehow you think they are shit.

Comment

Super hero movies are dumb as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                  Forrest Gump

Pulp Fiction

Leaving Las Vegas
                  Forrest Gump?!

Comment

Anything by Spike Lee. 99.9% of movies made after 1989. Any movie were people jizz over the special effects.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
                      Yet somehow you think they are shit.
                      Most of them follow a similar theme or I just don't care enough about the story to be interested. So yes, by my standards and to my test in movies, they are shyt.

Shape of Water - SJW metaphor movie to preach to viewers what awful racists we Americans were in Cold War era America.

The Post - Another Watergate/Vietnam scandal movie, a story that was done over and over.

Dunkirk - each year we need the obligatory Nazi movie to retell the story, as if we don't know how it ends.

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri - Another SJW movie hinged on southern prejudices of the past. Yawn.

Call me by Your Name - A movie glamorizing pedophilia. In an era where we are burning people at the stake for sexual harassment, along comes a movie that glorifies a love affair between a grown man and a 17 year old kid. No doubt it wins some awards from the pedos in Hollywood.

Not sure what your taste in movies are, but I'll pass on all of those.

Comment

Working...
                      X