No announcement yet.

Roy Jones recent training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Boxing Snob View Post
    Roy Jones is the closet thing that the human race has come to creating a real life super hero.
    well PEDs will do that for you

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
      well PEDs will do that for you
      ped's will improve your kinesthetic intelligence?
      you cant be this stupid right? why is no one else anywhere near in comparison despite the sport being filled to the brim with steroid abusers

Comment

Originally posted by Blah! View Post
        ped's will improve your kinesthetic intelligence?
        you cant be this stupid right? why is no one else anywhere near in comparison despite the sport being filled to the brim with steroid abusers
        Nope, PEDs can improve your strength and speed though.

You act like RJJ is a god, didnt he get ktfo by tarver, what happened to his super kinesthetic magic intelligence then.

I laugh at RJJ fans still worshipping him, you must be a Marian Jones fan too lmao.

Comment

You act like RJJ is a god, didnt he get ktfo by tarver, what happened to his super kinesthetic magic intelligence then.

I laugh at RJJ fans still worshipping him, you must be a Marian Jones fan too lmao.

the mind in boxing always moves faster than the body

steroids wouldnt have done anything for roy's reactions, who reacted intelligently and effectively as fast as any man who has ever boxed

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            the mind in boxing always moves faster than the body

steroids wouldnt have done anything for roy's reactions, who reacted intelligently and effectively as fast as any man who has ever boxed
            Well then his mind must of really slowed down in the end of his career but it wasnt, it was his body imo (im not saying he didnt have good reflexes).

I am a firm believer that if you are caught using PEDs all your titles, achievements and respect should be removed and your legacy is nothing in the sport.

Its like saying Marion Jones had great reflexes at the start of the race so she should still be credited all her gold medals because PEDs dont give you better reaction times.

Comment

you obviously dont know what kinesthetic intelligence is, it has nothing to do with speed or power, it's how co-ordinated a persons body is, the movements jones can make, the way he throws his punches is that of a kinesthetic genius

you know how you can't throw a punch worth sht? you got that ******ed wide hooking arm punch technique instead of being able to put your whole body behind it? it's cuz you're a kinesthetic moron, you need to study and practice, jones, like a natural athlete, it comes as common sense

PED's has nothing to do with that, he's just as fast now as ever, except his legs aren't what they once were and neither are his reflexes

Comment

Originally posted by Blah! View Post
                you obviously dont know what kinesthetic intelligence is, it has nothing to do with speed or power, it's how co-ordinated a persons body is, the movements jones can make, the way he throws his punches is that of a kinesthetic genius

you know how you can't throw a punch worth sht? you got that ******ed wide hooking arm punch technique instead of being able to put your whole body behind it? it's cuz you're a kinesthetic moron, you need to study and practice, jones, like a natural athlete, it comes as common sense

PED's has nothing to do with that, he's just as fast now as ever, except his legs aren't what they once were and neither are his reflexes
                Well I like like how you make assumtions about me without even knowing me.

Kinesthetics is just a theory, it isnt actually fact, so keep believing in your fairytales about RJJ, cold hard facts is he is a PED user, so he is just a drugged up cheat in my books.

I like how you said Jones is 'like a natural athlete' because he isnt a natural athlete.

Comment

Well I like like how you make assumtions about me without even knowing me.

Kinesthetics is just a theory, it isnt actually fact, so keep believing in your fairytales about RJJ, cold hard facts is he is a PED user, so he is just a drugged up cheat in my books.

I like how you said Jones is 'like a natural athlete' because he isnt a natural athlete.
                  what you think athlete is? speed and power? athleticism is an intelligence, if it was speed and power ali, jones and mayweather would be the biggest hitters in the sport, but they aren't, why? because they are just body smart, they know how to use their bodies and thus are faster than normal, unlike the average person like you, it doesn't make them stronger or hit harder(tho speed helps)

ped's has nothin to do with it, and im not denying roy was on ped's, no matter how much ped's you inject up your abused ass.hole will make you fight like him, it's all technique there boy, get over it
                  Last edited by SplitSecond; 05-01-2011, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Tell me then if Manny tested positive then would you still say its all technique boy? I bet not.

And if RJJ had sound boxing technique he wouldnt of been getting his ass handed to him in the later years.

Comment

Tell me then if Manny tested positive then would you still say its all technique boy? I bet not.

And if RJJ had sound boxing technique he wouldnt of been getting his ass handed to him in the later years.
                      now your dumb ass is getting boxing fundamentals mixed up with technique, what roy is suppossedly missing, is hands up, jabbing etc idiot

Comment

Working...
                      X