Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wearing TMT branded clothes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see it all the time in the metro area. He has a deal with shoepalace and sheikh. Forbes reported he makes one million annually off the clothing line

Comment

Have very rarely seen anyone in TMT gear. It looks OK, wouldn't think too much about it.

Except those TMT shoes I saw posted here once. Looked terrible. But then maybe I'm just getting old and don't understand the recent trends with shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Have very rarely seen anyone in TMT gear. It looks OK, wouldn't think too much about it.

Except those TMT shoes I saw posted here once. Looked terrible. But then maybe I'm just getting old and don't understand the recent trends with shoes.
        I suspect many buyers don’t know it’s mayweather business and just assume it’s a cool name?!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Interesting. I walk about NYC, Boston, DC, I don't notice any TMT products being worn. Does he have a shop that sells his merchandise in the U.K.?
          I know he sells online. I wanted some gear which was cheap but the shipping was just too expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            I don't get why someone would buy that trash. Do they feel like they're part of the team?
            Mayweather is well loved overseas. His workouts in London attracted people from Germany and Greece.

Comment

I've seen more people wearing Big Baller Brand than TMT

Comment

Bunch of haters in here. I got on my tmt underwear right now. But it has hole openings on both sides for some reason

Comment

I wanted to get a TMT butt plug, but they all sell out instantly. Apparently they just can't manufacture them fast enough to keep up with Floyd fans.

Comment

i seen a interview where mayweather says he making about a million a month of his TMT gear. So hes doing just fine imo if we are too believe him which I have no reason not to cause his gear is pretty popular.

out west I think you see his gear alot too, I mean Ill see his hat at least once every few days and im sure if I was looking ill probably spot it everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                      Willy Wanker We've got to start our TDT merchandise soon.. the competition has reached London already..
                      Yes, we're behind.

We need to launch products like toilet seat cusions with our logo. And adult diapers.

Comment

Working...
                      X