No announcement yet.

I don't get the excitement of Manny beating Lucas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    hell no!! slow? manny was on peds doe!!!
    Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    The pacman didnt look slow and old to me...lol slow ? What were you watching, the old man was fast as hell
    that looked fast to ya'll???? wow

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      Everybody isn't down with the low to no risk program like Floyd
      So Manny was low to no risk?

Comment

I agree with your point Larry. I think Pacquiao will get a lot of (misplaced) confidence from beating Lucas and get beat down badly when he faces someone good. His fans don't care that Matthysse was totally shot. They still believe Manny is an elite fighter even after he struggled mightily against a guy that Crawford totally whooped.

Comment

You don't understand much at all though larry, your not the sharpest tool in the shed if you know what I mean

Comment

Neither do I. Zero interest in this. Manny hasn't been good since the Marquez rape.

Comment

Another butthurt hater who can't stand that his favorite retired fighter isn't getting enough attention. Did you feel this way when Floyd fought Berto?

Comment

I love how pac make the floIV fans go jealous and bitter.

Comment

Pacquaio obviously didn't look slow.

But he did look flat footed.

He still has the skills and speed to give a lot of guys trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                    Everybody isn't down with the low to no risk program like Floyd
                    Oh yeah I bet that's what you'd say if Floyd fought Matthysse.

Knowing you, you'd probably call it a dangerous fight before the fight then a shot cherry pick after.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      Another butthurt hater who can't stand that his favorite retired fighter isn't getting enough attention. Did you feel this way when Floyd fought Berto?
                      Berto was far superior to the corpse that Pacquiao knocked out last week.

Comment

Working...
                      X