Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Canelo Flipped Script On Golovkin, Walked Him Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    More like he came forward. He didnt back him up much, GGG just moved around boxing. He didn't retreat at all. Canelo fought his azz off though. Great fight overall
    He sure didn't fight Mexican Style. And backing up the so called killer as the smaller man to the point that his own trainer agrees with Hopkins

GGG trainer Able Sanchez answer when directly asked was why GGG was backing up from Canelo after they demanded Mexican Style talk and was that the game plan you had.

“I wanted Golovkin to fight Canelo. If Canelo was gonna stand in the middle of the ring, I wanted him to fight Canelo. He decided it was better to do the things that he did." - Able Sanchez

Asked a follow up on why he did that

“If I start to make excuses about Golovkin, then I’m taking away from the victory of Canelo, and that’s ridiculous. We as coaches can only coach them and do the best we can in the gym and have a game plan. When we get in there, they see things that maybe are better for them. We can’t force them to do something they don’t want to do." - Able Sanchez

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      Boy you lying he did not show up to the Brook press conference with shades looking like Stevie Wonder mixed with a Aids patient. You ain't never seen his face look like this.

shiiit he looking like gabe rosado for a min here:

Comment

How many times did you Golovkin on the ropes. People act like Canelo and switched roles. All GGG did was fight a different fight and demonstrate a different aspect to his game. He boxed more! But please tell me how often Canelo had him on the ropes compared to how often GGG had him on the ropes in the first fight? People forget that GGG has an amatuer pedigree with nearly 400 amatuer wins on his resume. He's a great fighter and used a consistent jab and landed flush punches when he needed to. Unfortunately it wasn't the time to demonstrate a new facet to your game because Vegas is corrupt and has shown favoritism to A-side fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
          Seems like you are the one who has an issue with race.

Hopkins admitted he is biased, but that does not mean he is wrong, furthermore, at no point did he invoke race, you did.

Typical bigot behavior, projecting your internal problems on other people.
          ask joe calzaghe Hopkins said he never would lose to a white boy and he lost to 2.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
            Hopkins only had 19 defences. You cannot, I repeat, CANNOT, count a No Decision.

Golovkin never even got close

You cannot, I repeat, CANNOT, count WBA junior titles

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post

Comment

No, only fighting the same cans five times and jumping out of rings.
                That's what real champions do.

did he fight scrubs for his entire career..... and then when he finally got an opportunity to unify, did he select Vanes and lose his title?

just asking ?

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
                  How many times did you Golovkin on the ropes. People act like Canelo and switched roles. All GGG did was fight a different fight and demonstrate a different aspect to his game. He boxed more! But please tell me how often Canelo had him on the ropes compared to how often GGG had him on the ropes in the first fight? People forget that GGG has an amatuer pedigree with nearly 400 amatuer wins on his resume. He's a great fighter and used a consistent jab and landed flush punches when he needed to. Unfortunately it wasn't the time to demonstrate a new facet to your game because Vegas is corrupt and has shown favoritism to A-side fighters.

puhleez..... what bullshht

Canelo walked Golovkin down and backed him up

pretending that Golovkin's plan was to box is fkn ridiculous

even Sanchez did not try that lame bullshht

Sanchez said he wanted him to do more, to come forward and fight..... so that is just bullshlt

he was limited to jabbing off the back foot in an effort to keep Canelo off him, so that Canelo did not push his shlt in even worse

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    did he fight scrubs for his entire career..... and then when he finally got an opportunity to unify, did he select Vanes and lose his title?

just asking ?
                    He did select an inactive fighter. And that was his best fight. How sad is that?

Comment

He did select an inactive fighter. And that was his best fight. How sad is that?

Golovkin selected an inactive fighter in Vanes, and that was his best performance for years..... and you clowns ran around calling him a beast

didn't look like a beast against Jacobs or Canelo now, did he ?

you shltstain butthurt casuals who think that bashing a truly great fighter somehow elevates Golovkin..... are the bottom of the barrel

stop crying kid, Triple-Lumpkin got exactly what he asked for, and exactly what he deserved

Comment

Working...
                      X