Arreola goes IN on Canelo !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arreola goes IN on Canelo !!!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jd2XNTHAkUg

How chris arreola feels about "Canelito" that's how I feel....damn right !

More like, he says what most people think.

Comment

Im at the bar what he said?

Comment

Manteca Man Arreola getting it right.
        Should be at MW limit!

Comment

Canelo just beat Cotto. Who the hell did that pig fat cruiserweight ever beat?????? So you don't like Canelo. So you have **** taste in boxers. So what. Canelo is a huge star and all you can do is cry and moan about it and bring in pathetic Arreola for support. Keep trying to convince everyone on this board that Canelo is no good. You are one of the know it alls who was so sure Cotto would KO Canelo. It didn't turn out the way you wanted it to did it now? Too fuking bad, cry baby.

Comment

I agree that Canelo should fight GGG at 160 or forfeit the WBC title but I remain a Canelo fan. The other top middleweights also refuse to fight GGG at any weight, period. Save some of your trashing for them. Cotto sure as hell was never going to fight GGG. So far only Lemieux has had the courage to fight GGG. Jacobs and Lee will fight each other but they will fight GGG when hell freezes over so why single Canelo out for verbal abuse?

Comment

One thing i love about mexicans is they are not some nationalistic boxing followers or fans, from their politicians to their boxers to their fans, yes there are some but they are not blinded by patriotic BS, having said all of that am not sure why they like taking shots at canelo, it's like they want him to fight the "Mexican" way. And if he doesn't beat anyone easily then he hasn't won for them.

They really need to give the guy a break gosh!!! Can you imagine the UK, The phillipines, Puerto rico giving their boxers than much criticism?

Comment

Chris looking Slim. Ramirez saying he's been 237 for 4 weeks. Let's see if he's actually in shape or not

Comment

I agree that Canelo should fight GGG at 160 or forfeit the WBC title but I remain a Canelo fan. The other top middleweights also refuse to fight GGG at any weight, period. Save some of your trashing for them. Cotto sure as hell was never going to fight GGG. So far only Lemieux has had the courage to fight GGG. Jacobs and Lee will fight each other but they will fight GGG when hell freezes over so why single Canelo out for verbal abuse?
                  What other MW's? Quillen was crucified here for avoiding GGG, Sergio Martinez was as well though not as much because people realized he on his way out after the Chavez Jr. Jacobs just won the belt last week so give it a little time before you put him on the duck list.

Cotto is too small for MW and was only there to get a few paydays which I think he deserves after the caliber of his career.

Canelo on the other hand earned all the flack he's receiving, he's too big for Jr. MW and refuses to move up because GGG is lurking. Canelo can't claim to be the next big star, demand choice PPV dates, then avoid the best competition......

Comment

Originally posted by El Tejano View Post
                    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jd2XNTHAkUg

How chris arreola feels about "Canelito" that's how I feel....damn right !
                    Cannel learned from Floyd about making a catchweight after he was duped into accepting 152

Comment

Working...
                    X