Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arreola goes IN on Canelo !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo is a 4 time world champion and that's all I have to say about that.

Comment

Arreola shut your fat non spanish speaking ass up!

Comment

Lmfao I still think Canelo did more than enough to win but he's right GGG would likely dominate and KO Nelo.

Comment

He didn't go "in" on Canelo....lol

Comment

I agree with him on the Cotto- Canelo cards being too wide. Also agree with him when he says Canaelo and Golovkin at 155 for the middleweight title is ******.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
              What other MW's? Quillen was crucified here for avoiding GGG, Sergio Martinez was as well though not as much because people realized he on his way out after the Chavez Jr. Jacobs just won the belt last week so give it a little time before you put him on the duck list.

Cotto is too small for MW and was only there to get a few paydays which I think he deserves after the caliber of his career.

Canelo on the other hand earned all the flack he's receiving, he's too big for Jr. MW and refuses to move up because GGG is lurking. Canelo can't claim to be the next big star, demand choice PPV dates, then avoid the best competition......
              Jacobs has been the WBA regular titlist for almost two years now, he didn't win any belt last week.

Comment

Arreola is just be Arreola, But let's be fair to Canelo. He's beaten some good names already:
                Erislandy, Trout, Cotto...
                I do feel he should fight GGG at 160 lbs, if i was his trainer I would do my best to persuade his manager & promoter to make the fight. I feel Canelo is young & GGG is 34 olds. I would go for it, when you are younger you can get better, while GGG can't get any better...I honestly I'd go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
                  Im at the bar what he said?

He said he wants to eat Canelo for dinner

Comment

Holy sh.t I never realized how big Arreola's nose is lmao

Comment

only prob i have with canelo is ducking GGG
                      i liked him before that

Comment

Working...
                      X