No announcement yet.

James Degale vs Andre Dirrell: IBF SMW title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Degale vs Andre Dirrell: IBF SMW title

I don't think I've anticipated a fighter to box for a World title fight this much, since may be Khan. Very very excited that he is getting his chance. The plan was to be World Champion by/before the 2012 Olympics (4 years on from Winning Gold), however circumstances beyond his control prevented that, but better late than never. Can't Wait!

Post and discuss!
    Degale by KO
    17.02%
    Degale by Decision
    39.01%
    Dirrell by KO
    4.96%
    Dirrell by Decision
    34.04%
    Draw
    4.96%
    Last edited by Box-Office; 03-27-2015, 10:20 PM.

I think Dirrell wins with relative ease, but DeGale will give him some competive rounds. DeGale is world class, but Dirrell is just something else.

Comment

Originally posted by $£X View Post
      I think Dirrell wins with relative ease, but DeGale will give him some competive rounds. DeGale is world class, but Dirrell is just something else.
      I, too, see a masterclass by Dirrell.

Comment

Dirrell is too superior at everything

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
          I don't think I've anticipated a fighter to box for a World title fight this much, since may be Khan. Very very excited that he is getting his chance. The plan was to be World Champion by/before the 2012 Olympics (4 years on from Winning Gold), however circumstances beyond his control prevented that, but better late than never. Can't Wait!

Post and discuss!
          Dirrell white washes him then knocks him the f out. Froch ducking him for a reason.. Robbed him then stayed on the run.

Comment

lol will be a lot of eggs on yanks faces judging by comments here so far.

Comment

Comment

Deagle is going to have to be at his very best to take this title in the USA.

Comment

Dirrell obviously has tremendous skill but he hasn't looked sharp of late and that was against very weak competition. I don't know if all the time off has wasted his prime away or maybe it's hard for him to give it his all against low level opposition but he doesn't look like the guy from the super six. I think Dirrell at his very best might be too much for Degale but there's no guarantee that guy shows up or even exists anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by vman075 View Post
                    Dirrell obviously has tremendous skill but he hasn't looked sharp of late and that was against very weak competition. I don't know if all the time off has wasted his prime away or maybe it's hard for him to give it his all against low level opposition but he doesn't look like the guy from the super six. I think Dirrell at his very best might be too much for Degale but there's no guarantee that guy shows up or even exists anymore.
                    That's a good point. I hope he does, though.

Comment

Working...
                    X