Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So do we expect a good undercard or crappy one?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They can put 6 Mexican day laborers to face each other and it will not impact ppv sales. The boxing world has been waiting 6yrs for this fight. I don't see anyone not buying it due to a poor undercard. They know this too, so don't expect a great undercard.

Comment

I'm thinking maybe one other really good fight and then two other fights where its guys from Mayweather's team vs Mexican fighters.

It really don't matter because people are going to buy it regardless, but since they are probably gonna charge more for this then a normal payperview, we have a chance of at least one other good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post
        So with specifics looming over the date.
        If the fight that the world wants to see takes place.

What happens on the undercard, in a perfect world Canelo Vs Cotto would be the PERFECT event to undercard the biggest fight in history, but that's not gonn happen, plus Canelo has moved on to Kirkland.

Do you think this even will be the average undercard, or one of the worst ever.

I know some of you are gonna say "who cares about the undercard"
        I think with so much money being TIED up, no way any big names can be paid to be on the under card.
        Absolute **** card is my prediction, quite possibly the worst undercard on a US boxing PPV in the history of boxing PPVs. And I'm not just saying that to be defeatist but the facts are there, how many top "names" in boxing have actually fought with a good undercard in the last 10 years?

Gone are the days of Leonard/Hearns/Hagler fighting on the same card or Naz/Eubank in the 90s. PPVs are nothing but a money grab now.

Comment

Working...
        X