Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan: No Brook or Broner, will announce more 'creditable' opponent soon. Who?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think Broner is ducking Khan or vice versa. GB and ShowTime don't want this fight to happen for obvious reasons. They have been saying since last week that these two were not going to fight each other. Plus this fight would not be on Floyd's PPV card anyway because it would cost too much money. They would have to pay between the two about 4.5 million dollars. Why would they do that when they can put these two on a regular ShowTime card? It would just cost too much because both of them would want to big payday to fight each other. But Khan better fight Porter or Guerrero. The same for Broner. I would to put Thurman in the mix too but we all know that isn't going to happen because Thurman would beat all 4 of them and he is still a rising star.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
      I don't think Broner is ducking Khan or vice versa. GB and ShowTime don't want this fight to happen for obvious reasons. They have been saying since last week that these two were not going to fight each other. Plus this fight would not be on Floyd's PPV card anyway because it would cost too much money. They would have to pay between the two about 4.5 million dollars. Why would they do that when they can put these two on a regular ShowTime card? It would just cost too much because both of them would want to big payday to fight each other. But Khan better fight Porter or Guerrero. The same for Broner. I would to put Thurman in the mix too but we all know that isn't going to happen because Thurman would beat all 4 of them and he is still a rising star.
      So Broner was just jacking his jaw off with no intentions of fighting Khan. No one is saying the fight has to be on the Mayweather card but the fact is Broner was willing to rematch a 147 pound fighter in Maidana ASAP but not a 147 pound Khan???? And instead ran off to 140?? Team Broner is DUCKING, period! And that is obvious because Khan contacted Team Broner and they declined.
      Last edited by richardt; 03-05-2014, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
        With that British chin of his, he would get knocked out by 9 out of 10 11 year old school girls.

Don't know about 9 year olds though, Khan might actually stand a chance against half of them.

You can follow him so while you'll be here you can get a dental visit on me.

But remeber, grown men with skinny jeans get send back to UK.
        Are they skinny jeans or do you polish guys put both legs in one hole?

Comment

• I don't get why Guerrero would be such a credible opener either. The guy is so overrated just because he got the Floyd fight. His best wins are Katsidis and Berto for Christ sakes.

Comment

Working...
          X