Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan: No Brook or Broner, will announce more 'creditable' opponent soon. Who?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Wasn't he like on a Broner bashing parade for the last 3 days. Now he's saying he's not credible. Damn I was starting like Khan again but here is talking senseless crap again. I wanted to see Khan vs Broner.
    He called Broners team, they said no they dont want the fight

So yes Broner is no longer credible unless he wants to man up and take the fight

Khans said he is ready to fight him, its up to Broner to agree

Broners team dont want the fight its already clear, if Broner loses, it could spell the end of the last bit of dignity he has left

Comment

Guerrero is going to stuff Khan.... i'm going with Guerrero

Comment

Originally posted by hogey View Post
        Not a fan of Broner, but think he is right to drop down from welterweight because its clearly not the division for him. Not sure why Khan does not stay at L/W and fight him there instead, Khan does not need to move up if he can make big money in a division where he is less likely to get starched by bigger punchers.
        Khan cant make 140 safely anymore

He was already a big guy for 140, he's in his late 20's now, he's outgrown the weight class

147 is where he needs to be, he had been looking very gaunt for some of his fights

Broner doesnt want to fight at 147, he bit off more than he can chew, thus he has said No to a fight with Khan

Comment

wont be shock if it's ortiz,

Comment

maybe hes fighting lucas mathy

Comment

Cool. Cant wait to hear who

Comment

So Team Clowns Schaefer/Haymon decided not to make Khan/Broner because either loser's career will be ruined. Or cash cow Khan might not make it. I would guess Khan's next fight would be a sure win in prep for Mayweather. Great move by the clown team.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                  So Team Clowns Schaefer/Haymon decided not to make Khan/Broner because either loser's career will be ruined. Or cash cow Khan might not make it. I would guess Khan's next fight would be a sure win in prep for Mayweather. Great move by the clown team.
                  Khan can't fight Mayweather in September because of religious reasons. Khan would need to take on (and survive) two fights between now and next May if he wants Floyd.

Comment

So why did Team Broner have no issues activating a rematch clause with a 147 pound Maidana but all of a sudden when a 147 pound fight with Khan is mentioned, he runs to 140???????

Comment

Gotta be Thurman, Lucas, or a fight with Alexander I guess? I'd love to see him get KO'ed vs Thurman!! That would launch Keith into May weather opponent territory IMO..

Comment

Working...
                      X