Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather under investigation for alleged assault at Miami hotel before SB

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Look how you got here...defending Mayweather and his ph@ggy outfit. He does not know nor care that you exist. That’s female behavior. Do the other prison-b1tch ass-jockeys know you unconditionally defend men you don’t even know?
    Look how you got here. Talking about how another man dresses, like a gossip queen.

You’re the same in the lounge, sharing gay ass news about LGBT. You know everything that happens in LGBT news. You got that sh/t down pat. You’re a closet ****. Following LGBT like a fanatic of it.

I know about these mundane, unimportant stories mostly because of you. I post in them only to ridicule the messenger. The queen of gossip: ghostofdempsey. Bringing the most gossipy news to boxingscene for years, and will continue for years to come.

I do not stumble upon these kinds of stories by myself, idk how you do it, but you’re def a weirdo for sure.

Comment

• And what would my coworkers say about me defending Floyd? How awkward would it look at work if a coworker constantly brings up Mayweather’s personal life? And LGBT news? Every week. That sh/t would be weird as f/ck. Dude would probably be made fun of for his choice of conversations. I would not have to say anything because he would likely alienate himself for his poor choice of topics. F/cking Floyd, black people, Trump, Wilder, and LGBT. Every week. Sh/t would get old fast. That dude wouldn’t have much acquaintances.

Comment

• Floyd has had 1 proper boxing match and two freakshow exhibitions in the past five years. Yet he is still the most talked about fighter on this forum

Comment

• this thread should've been about Floyd's outfit. nobody is talking about that video since nothing happened lol. but i wanna talk about why Floyd rolls so deep with security but his kids don't .. his daughter just got assaulted with no bodyguards in sight. shame .. how can you grow so privileged and blessed and still choose to be the "thot" of a famous rapper.

Comment

• Ricco Kimborough is a yardstick for modern day mindsets; try to gain fame/infamy/notoriety by any means necessary. 15 minutes of the spotlight and/or a few crumbs of cash, or maybe even some "clout" on the internet. Disgusting. Parasite. False accusers should be given length sentences.

Comment

• Ricco kimbrough seems a bit ******ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by W1LL View Post

Ricco kimbrough seems a bit ******ed.

Your dead on , this guy seems fughed , weird

Comment

• Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                  bruh!!! you said we'll be buying cowboy boots LIKE FLOYD!!! jesus man. what's wrong with you? why so defensive?
                  Whose defensive? Please use the word properly. I know English isn’t your first language but that isn’t an excuse for being this stupid.

First you claimed I posted you’d be buying the same outfit to defend his choice in outfit. I didn’t post that in any way.

Once that lie got shot down Now you are harping on me saying all of you would buy cowboy boots like Floyd if you hit the lottery.

You got mad because I called you and anyone else that commented on his outfit a low society beta male, which is exactly what you have to be to make such a big deal about his outfit.
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 02-05-2020, 04:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by W1LL View Post

Ricco kimbrough seems a bit ******ed.

cat looks like maybe Ellerbe's illegitimate son........

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      This is how this clown dressed for the Superbowl...LMAO!

[IMG]NINTCHDBPICT000559752860-e1580728838447[/IMG]

No point in wearing an ugly ass purse when you're already wearing a shirt like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X