No announcement yet.

i little help please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i little help please

Ok my first training seesion is this saturday in 5'4 110lbs can some of u guys tell me somethings i could work on seeing as im a begginer and i would really like to impressmy trainer with something seeing as its my first day. I really want to get a good first impresion. k thanx

Originally posted by boxer Of thE World
    Ok my first training seesion is this saturday in 5'4 110lbs can some of u guys tell me somethings i could work on seeing as im a begginer and i would really like to impressmy trainer with something seeing as its my first day. I really want to get a good first impresion. k thanx
    hit ur trainer with your hardest punch
    soon as ya walk in
    just whammm
    lay one in him
    what better way to show him ya got power
    or not
    den by nailen him right on the chin

Comment

lol his world class championship kickboxing skills will dodge my ass and e will probally hit me twice as hard lol

Comment

lol his world class championship kickboxing skills will dodge my ass and e will probally hit me twice as hard lol
        lol he was joking...
        if your gonna listen to someone in the training and nutrition section, then STAY away from Abdiel, even though his the coolest poster here

Comment

The best way to impress ur trainer is by showing Determenation, consistency, and dedication...
          IMO no such things as first impressions with boxing trainers, look at Thomas Hearns, he was always the one who got beat up in sparring and was weak etc., but he was always back the next day, and he was VERY determined, so Emanuel thought that was his biggest strength...

Comment

i know he was joking i was just stating wht would happen to me lol see i kinda train in the ghetto but i think its a great gym so does anyone have any really tips to leave a good first impression?

Comment

i know he was joking i was just stating wht would happen to me lol see i kinda train in the ghetto but i think its a great gym so does anyone have any really tips to leave a good first impression?
              read the second post that I replied with...

Comment

i did sry my comp is really slow and it didnt show up i will work to full compacity now one more question do u think since im knida short i should try to jad for the solar plexus more like sugar ray or go for the head one advantage i already have is speed?

Comment

i did sry my comp is really slow and it didnt show up i will work to full compacity now one more question do u think since im knida short i should try to jad for the solar plexus more like sugar ray or go for the head one advantage i already have is speed?
                  If you fight a tall guy(taller than u) then go for the body, if ur fighting a shorter guy use ur reach..

Comment

Working...
                  X