Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do People Pretend That Wilder Wasn't Signed to Fight the #2 HW in The World.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    Ohhhhhhhh!

Somebody slapped a ****.
    Thought you'd chime in before i got a chance to reply to 1hour ( who actually holds a normal conversation).

You never replied to my post about your logic making Ali a bum.. funny that.

I'll add that to the other posts ive replied to you with over time where you havent replied because you havent got the mental capacity to formulate a retort.

Now.. you go and smother yourself with marmite and boot polish and pretend your black like a good little aryan in denial.

Comment

• Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
      Ortiz costs more than Wawrzyk and would require a better venue I would hope. Why would any boxing fan want that fight staged in Alabama in front of a limited audience?
      those are terirble excuses

Comment

• Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
        You realise because haymon lost the purse bid, it was povetkins promoters decision to have it in Russia?
        And Wilder's choice was to head to enemy territory to face the #1 challenger in the division or vacate like Canelo did. He chose to fly to Moscow, proving he's not a ducker.

If Wilder said no, he'd have been stripped. If Wilder was stripped, how long do you think it'd take him to get a title from the other sanctioning bodies? i reckon 2 years easy
        Haymon controlled Charles Martin, the IBF champion at the time. Wilder could have unified with Martin and then dropped the WBC to avoid Povetkin. Just like Tyson adding the WBA title so he could immediately drop the WBC to avoid Lennox Lewis.

But Wilder didn't do that. Exposing once again the ridiculous double standard. Wilder hasn't ducked anybody. He's got the most legit belt in the division. He's got the most legit title win of anybody in the division. He had the most legit mandatory, which he accepted.

It's not his fault Povetkin is a cheater.

Look, we all want to see Wilder in a big fight. If we don't see Wilder in a unification fight this year, or in a fight against a Klitschko or a Fury, etc, or making a mandatory against Stiverne/Ortiz winner, then criticize all you like.

But nothing Wilder has done indicates he's a ducker. It's the opponents who are either cheating or ducking. And they're able to duck because idiots decided to accept the WBOgus title, which is what created the horrible ducking mess we have in boxing right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
          Thought you'd chime in before i got a chance to reply to 1hour ( who actually holds a normal conversation).

You never replied to my post about your logic making Ali a bum.. funny that.

I'll add that to the other posts ive replied to you with over time where you havent replied because you havent got the mental capacity to formulate a retort.

Now.. you go and smother yourself with marmite and boot polish and pretend your black like a good little aryan in denial.
          If I were Aryan I'd be your best friend.

What's this Ali crap you're yammy-ing about?

Comment

• Originally posted by original zero View Post
            And Wilder's choice was to head to enemy territory to face the #1 challenger in the division or vacate like Canelo did. He chose to fly to Moscow, proving he's not a ducker.

Haymon controlled Charles Martin, the IBF champion at the time. Wilder could have unified with Martin and then dropped the WBC to avoid Povetkin. Just like Tyson adding the WBA title so he could immediately drop the WBC to avoid Lennox Lewis.

But Wilder didn't do that. Exposing once again the ridiculous double standard. Wilder hasn't ducked anybody. He's got the most legit belt in the division. He's got the most legit title win of anybody in the division. He had the most legit mandatory, which he accepted.

Look, we all want to see Wilder in a big fight. If we don't see Wilder in a unification fight this year, or in a fight against a Klitschko or a Fury, etc, or making a mandatory against Stiverne/Ortiz winner, then criticize all you like.

But nothing Wilder has done indicates he's a ducker. It's the opponents who are either cheating or ducking. And they're able to duck because idiots decided to accept the WBOgus title, which is what created the horrible ducking mess we have in boxing right now.
            Yammy taking L's left and right.

Comment

Ohhhhhhhh!

Somebody slapped a ****.
              I'm on my Rick James today. I love me da snooowbunnies!

Comment

If wilder had done that and dropped " the most legit title " for the IBF then it would have done nothing for him.

Surely if that had happened then you would have criticised him for not having the "legit belt" of the WBC and being a fraudulent champion? because if not then that would be double standards

By the way... He was never going to do that because the IBF enforce their mandatories and do not sway from this. If he had unified with Martin, dropping the WBC, who would have been his mando? Anthony Joshua would of because Pulev dont want that work with anyone

Al Haymon didnt want none of that for deontay. He's happy for the champs of the other sanctioning bodies to fight it out amongst themselves, unifying and doing the hard work before he strolls in and tries to land an overhand sloppy right sledge hand, hoping to **** he doesnt get brutally exposed before hand by whomever it is that hes against, whether it be Parker, Joshua,Wlad, hughie or Haye.

Comment

If I were Aryan I'd be your best friend.

What's this Ali crap you're yammy-ing about?
                  You know damn well what im on about you ****ing wannabe cocoa queen LOL

you go through your notifications with a fine tooth comb to see what you can and cant come up with an argument for so i know youve seen it

You said wlad isnt a legend because of his loss to purrity. I showed you by your logic neither is Ali due to his loss to spinks and spinks' loss to holmes. You didnt come back with a single thing.. and you never do when you cant play a race card or jump on the comments of another black poster haha

Play a race card on this :

You aint even black .. you're as white as me you just fell in love with a choc ice who got her booty hole splooged by a proper brutha and youve been trying to make up for it ever since.

Pu55y

Comment

• Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                    Why is length an issue in February? He was signed to fight Povetkin in May. That fight falls through, they scramble, get a stay busy fight and he injures himself.

He's already shown the willingness to travel to his opponents backyard and defend his title at all costs.
                    BEFORE Povetkin WTF was Wilder doing then? Before Injury what was Wilder doing? Sorry but you get your one off to go fight Molina in your backyard fine had no problem with that BUT after that he fight fuking Johann Duhaupas? then Artur Szpilka (which some think wasn't that bad of an opponent, OK if it makes them feel better to believe Szpilka was a good opponent for him). Fighting Arreola was a JOKE though regardless if it was because Povetkin failed his test, he could've fought somebody better than Sloppy Arreola who was NOT worthy of a Tittle Shot just because he just so happen to be signed with Haymon like Wilder is.

But that is done with, now it is 2017, NO MORE FUKING EXCUSES! Luis Ortiz signed up for WBC/VADA Program, FIGHT HIM NEXT!

Comment

It's up to the challengers to step the **** up. The problem with fans recognizing four belts is that it allows guys to hide from the real champs.

Parker is able to hide behind the WBO belt instead of facing Wilder. Joshua was able to target Martin instead of facing Wilder. Ortiz his behind an interim belt instead of facing Wilder. Etc etc.

Povetkin was the mandatory and the top contender in the world. Wilder flew to Moscow to face him in enemy territory. Who has Wilder been ducking? Nobody.

If Wilder was as weak as you NSB idiots claim, guys would be lining up to face him.

Hughie Fury was able to choose between Wilder and Parker. He chose Parker. Do you think that was because his team considered Parker an easier fight or a harder fight? Obviously they considered it an easier fight.

Stop recognizing the WBOgus belt and a lot of this will take care of itself.
                      Luis Ortiz wants to fight him again he even signed up for the WBC/VADA program to get a shot so why not fight him next?

Hughie Fury and Joseph Park are both YOUNG, Fury 22 and Parker 24, yeah he is trying to get them NOW before they get better and gain more experience. Nothing wrong with them feeling they're not ready because they are YOUNG but Ortiz is ready!

Comment

Working...
                      X