Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Lampley: Overwhelming Majority Saw Golovkin Win, Twice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    In my opinion, it was probably Golovkin's body language that caused him the fight. His unwillingness and refusal to engage, stay in the pocket and fight Canelo on the inside, may have swayed the three judges that Canelo wanted it lot more than GGG did; Thereby, subsequently awarding him the decision afterwards.

If this was Olympic style type scoring then GGG would have won in a landslide because he landed the most punches overall and threw more too. However, this is professional prizefighting where styles and quality takes precedence over quantity. It's not the amount of punches a fighter lands but the types of punches he lands.
    LMMFAO! His body language was saying, "Nelo please don't hit me anymore."

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
      Nothing you post makes a difference...to anyone...ever. Stop wasting your time lol
      Then why do I get the winner 90% of the time? LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by McDonough View Post
        First of all, you address me with respect. I'm the most knowledgable poster here with a real history in the sport.

Being the aggressor is like 3 down the the top tier of scoring criteria so I don't understand (well I do understand) why you're trying to push a point of ignorance.

Guess what, they fought in the center of the ring --- GGG wasn't backing up. Doesn't matter because its about clean and HARD punches with power on top and GGG dominated those categories.

Getting marked up don't mean jack. Boxing 101.

You are a complete and utter casual. You don't know how to score. I don't care what fùcking shows you been to. I've been to a hundred, I've got several ams fights and had a lot of work with world champs. Put my jockstrap down sonny before you end up at the chiropractors office --- your discs are already bulging.

I'll never be on your nuts lmao. Why would I want to do that?

Lastly, I don't do opinions I do facts. Opinions are devoid of fact, open a dictionary you fùcking peasant.

Next time you get loud with me I'm cutting you loose. Do we understand each other?
        You sound like a old man that "Don't Know Shet Bout Boxing"

Comment

• Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          Why would u want charlo to face the guy who lost instead of the winner?
          Cuz they both young & will fight in the future but we aint gon let Triple L get away....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            You got that a*s backwards.
            Nelo got SKILLS that Triple L lacks....LMMFAO!

LOL, Yeah Nelo won but the world did get to witness him getting his ass whooped; Not once but twice by a washed out, damn near 40 year old fighter on the decline.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              LMMFAO! His body language was saying, "Nelo please don't hit me anymore."

Yeah, with that I am going to have to reluctantly agree.

Comment

Then why do I get the winner 90% of the time? LMMFAO!
                anyone who knows anything about boxing gets the winner right at least that much, cuz about that % of matchups aren't even competitive lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

I just had someone tell me on the other thread..... Jabkin did not get backed up, and forced to resort to short jabs in order to keep Canelo off him..... Golovkin was trying to show "a new facet to his game" lol
                  hahahahaha "new facet to his game"

36 years old with no signature win....decides to show a new wrinkle to his game instead of trying to win ...these guys are so sad and desperate

Comment

Why even agree with him in the 1st place?
                    I can't help it, I'm not a huge GGG fanboy or a bitter Canelo hater, but I guess I counted GGG's jabs more than the judges and scored most of the rounds for him.

Good thing I'm not a judge.

Comment

• If GGGs last name was Mayweather he would still be undefeated and by far the #1 P4P fighter on the planet.

Comment

Working...
                      X