Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: I Hope Golovkin vs. Charlo Eliminator Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlo is already signed for a fight.

Comment

Triple L, his team & his fans ALL SHOOK!!

Jermall Charlo vs golovkin!!

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
        Charlo is already signed for a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
          Fans are starving for these kinds of fights.
          This fight needs to happen next year.
          Make it happen Haymon/Espinoza.
          They ready! YOU mean make it happen team Triple L!

Comment

Not in a million years, those 2 frauds are going to fight (Canela) on the Suck Zone at 168

Comment

Puppy Charlie could've fought GGG when he was still a champ, yet he always stayed quiet and allowed GGG voluntary defenses (1st Canelo fight despite Charlie being ranked higher and esp. 2nd Canelo fight despite Charlie being interim chump). If interim chump doesn't formally dispute champ's request for a voluntary defense, champ can fight anyone he wants, and that's exactly what Charlie did. He didn't even request step aside money. He did it for free while D-chenko got GGG striped by formally objecting GGG's request for another voluntary defense (Martirosyan). That says all. Keep barking, puppy.
              These PBC clowns are all the same or they get instructions from the same person:
              Deyonce: "I'm the badest man on the planet", yet he picked washed up Gypsy Clown;
              Spedce: "I'm the boogeyman", yet he ducks Crawford;
              Charlie: "I'm the most avoided guy", yet he fights GGG's leftover and never demands champs obligation for a mandatory defense. btw, did he maybe formally object Canelo's request for a voluntary fight against Fielding? Ofc not!
              GTFOH

Comment

I get the feeling that GGG is gonna sign up for DAZN/Matchroom; so it depends on whether Haymon wants to, or is able to negotiate for Charlo to fight away from his regular platform.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
                  It's ******ed. Why even make an eliminator when Charlo been the Mando for a year now. Makes no sense. Go order charlo/canelo.
                  Maybe bcs Charlie never formally objected (to champ's request for a voluntary defense) and requested mandatory defense from a champ when champ was requesting for a voluntary defense. It was the same when GGG was champ and it's the same now when Canelo is champ. BTW, did Charlie maybe formally objected to Canelo's request for a voluntary fight against Fielding? Ofc. not! That says all.
                  Charlie wants no smoke, as the "boogeyman" Spedce likes to say.

Comment

The WBC is so far up Canelos a** it's pathetic. Charlo is already mandatory he should be fighting Canelo next remember that fight against that one legged Argentinian bum?! GGG is in limbo right now he needs legacy building fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
                      I get the feeling that GGG is gonna sign up for DAZN/Matchroom; so it depends on whether Haymon wants to, or is able to negotiate for Charlo to fight away from his regular platform.
                      It's a mandatory from WBC. Will go to purse bid and highest bidder gets the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X