Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: I Hope Golovkin vs. Charlo Eliminator Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: I Hope Golovkin vs. Charlo Eliminator Will Happen

World Boxing Council President Mauricio Sulaiman is hoping that Jermall Charlo and Gennady Golovkin move forward with an ordered WBC final middleweight eliminator. The current WBC world champion is Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fans are starving for these kinds of fights.
    This fight needs to happen next year.
    Make it happen Haymon/Espinoza.

Comment

It's ******ed. Why even make an eliminator when Charlo been the Mando for a year now. Makes no sense. Go order charlo/canelo.

Comment

I'm sure everybody would love to see this matchup.. the only potential stumbling block is the network providing golovkin accepts the fight and possibly signs with dazn or espn prior...but I can also understand the reason for him not to accept..the money for one and the potential of losing the canelo fight if he fights charlo..sulaiman should flex those wbc muscle and try to enforce it by being the mediator between both parties

Comment

Shut up Suleiman you corrupted scumbag!

Comment

Is that a rat or a lion on Charlo's chest? He should get his money back for that one.

Comment

One thing is certain, GGG is not getting a direct fight with Canelo anytime soon.

2 fights with Canelo already and the paydays that came with it, he just needs to move over so others can get a crack at Canelo.

Comment

Lil G needs to retire already, hes trash. Leave middleweight you coward.

Comment

I donīt think GGG owes any favors to the fat greedy pig or Canelo so just make Charlo the mando. Unless of course DLH said nope..

Comment

Lil Cat Golov want no business with real MW!

Golovcat could fight BJS or Andrade right now...CRICKETS. So sad.

Comment

Working...
                    X