Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone really want to see a third fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Nope. He can't win on the scorecards.
    Exactly who wants to see it when you already know who the winner is before the fight even starts.

Comment

Yeah, sure Golovkin doesn't age at all, so he will be fresh when he's 37 and it happens again

Comment

There no 3rd fight , ain't GGG a network free agent now

Comment

No because GGG would never get fair shake fighting Canelo. They don't like him.

Comment

Nah, The division has been in a log jam long enough. Let the young bucs go at it. Golovkin needs to ride off into the sunset. It was a great fight and Ill leave it at that.

Comment

Nope

both fights were disappointing with no knockdowns

Comment

The first fight was more decisive in favor of GGG but it was called a draw. This fight was close had GGG winning and they gave it to Canelo. So why do a third if your GGG? I think his age has caught up with him.

Comment

Nah, would much rather not watch either again.

Comment

I say take 2-3 fights in between. Hopefully GGG doesn't age overnight. If hes still at least 80% of what he is now in like 2 years then it should still be a decent fight.

Comment

Not bothered really.

GGG would need to clearly win about 10 rounds to get a fair decision or stop him, and that isn't going to happen, especially as he's getting older.

Rather see Saunders v Canelo, but i doubt Canelo fights him. Not saying Canelo can't beat him, but i think he (or his team) would rather avoid that style if they can.
                      Last edited by TheBigLug; 09-15-2018, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X