Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd schools Dan Rafael ''..TR sat Walters on the shelf for a year..'' (Loma)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
    Floyd tells fat Dan that the public shall not be fooled, regardless of what some lawyer told Dan...

Excellent vid. Ill treated the Jamaican to make the European look sharper. I know some people's feelings get hurt when they see a successful outspoken Black man like Floyd stunting dey faces.

Comment

Loma is a hypejob. Walters would have kod him in in the first minutes of the first round with his first punch. Bob Arum plotted on Walters, to make he loses to the hypejob. I have source that tells me Walters was paid to quit. Arum paid some russians hackers to drug the water bottle of Walters too.

Loma is the biggest hypejob.

I blame the russians and Arum.

Floyd is right!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Excellent vid. Ill treated the Jamaican to make the European look sharper. I know some people's feelings get hurt when they see a successful outspoken Black man like Floyd stunting dey faces.
        true dat, how bot dat. Have you seen the Zurdo, Valdez, Magdaleno teaser, upcoming, with just a mild snippet of Shakur Stevenson?

Top Rank is filth.

Comment

floyd got some deep rooted hatred for Oscar lmfao that dude brings him up every damn interview. SCORN i think they call it.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            I feel ya!!!! Why they always keep the black down?!?!?!? Loma wouldnt have lasted a round vs the Super Sayan Jamaican!!!

Arum better never put a foot in Jamaica!!!

A successful outspoken black man will cure cancer, fight Ebola and destroy ISIS!!!

Who would be ARum be if it wasnt from an outspoken black man huh???

White devils are scared thats why they cheated Walters!!! We all can agree that it would have been a KO for Walter by the first round!

Dirty Arum!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              Loma is a hypejob. Walters would have kod him in in the first minutes of the first round with his first punch. Bob Arum plotted on Walters, to make he loses to the hypejob. I have source that tells me Walters was paid to quit. Arum paid some russians hackers to drug the water bottle of Walters too.

Loma is the biggest hypejob.

I blame the russians and Arum.

Floyd is right!!!!!
              Good ole Naseem Hamed said the reason he lost to Barrera was because of the short time for preparation. Those were his words. He also said his hand were fooked. Manny Steward said the reason Nas lost was because he didn't take Barrera seriously...

which one is it?

you gotta love boxing innit. ''trusss me on dat!'' - McNugget

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                I feel ya!!!! Why they always keep the black down?!?!?!? Loma wouldnt have lasted a round vs the Super Sayan Jamaican!!!

Arum better never put a foot in Jamaica!!!

A successful outspoken black man will cure cancer, fight Ebola and destroy ISIS!!!

Who would be ARum be if it wasnt from an outspoken black man huh???

White devils are scared thats why they cheated Walters!!! We all can agree that it would have been a KO for Walter by the first round!

Dirty Arum!!!
                ''Mayweather is a defensive fighter, nobody wants to watch a defensive fighter!'' - Arum

''Rigondeaux was a disaster. HBO didn't want him.'' - Arum

Yall making this too easy, how bow dat!?

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                  Walters was out 11 months, Pedraza was out 9 months. Big deal. The results would have been the same.
                  Being out that long makes a difference.

Don't be a fool.

Comment

''Mayweather is a defensive fighter, nobody wants to watch a defensive fighter!''

''Rigondeaux was a disaster. HBO didn't want him.''

Yall making this too easy, how bow dat!?

And??

Loma is a defensive fighter now?

I know why!!! They black thats why?!?!?!?!? KKK run boxing!!!!!

I think Arum, HBO and Loma arepart of a secret terrorist organization affiliated with the KKK.

They trying to keep a black man down!!!! Feel me??

Comment

true dat, how bot dat. Have you seen the Zurdo, Valdez, Magdaleno teaser, upcoming, with just a mild snippet of Shakur Stevenson?

Top Rank is filth.
                      Yeah. I saw it during last night fights. I was watching a top rank feed.

Comment

Working...
                      X