Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Would Love Golovkin On ESPN; Could Fight Ramirez On PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Would Love Golovkin On ESPN; Could Fight Ramirez On PPV

It would make the most sense for Gennady Golovkin to align himself with DAZN. The fight Golovkin wants most, a third bout against WBA/WBC middleweight champ Canelo Alvarez, would require Golovkin to agree to have that bout streamed by DAZN. Demetrius Andrade, the newly crowned WBO 160-pound champ, also fights exclusively on DAZN and Daniel Jacobs, the new IBF middleweight champ, could sign with DAZN now that his fights no longer will be broadcast by HBO.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ramirez grubbs GEE's 160lbs shots like a f*t kid eats cake.... Arum is an evil dude

Comment

No, I think that Team Golovkin will pass on that chance, opportunity and offer. GGG is a middleweight. He is looking to cash out soon. So he'll be joining DAZN shortly because there are many more opportunities for him there; Especially at 160.

Comment

Bwahahahahahha

Comment

Yea, g isn't signing with Arum.

There is a zero percent chance of g signing with TR. That is because Arum has signed a contract with espn, that bans any TR fighter from fighting on any other network. If g signed with TR, he would have to become Canelo's mandatory to be allowed to fight on DAZN.

PBC doesn't have any such contracts and I don't believe Golden Boy does either. I'm pretty sure Hearn's deal with DAZN also does not prohibit Hearn's fighters from appearing on other networks. It appears Top Rank is the only promotional company that is legally bound to only one network. Sign with TR and you can only fight other Top Rank fighters on espn. Sign with anyone else and at least have the option to fight anyone on any network.

Comment

LMAO at Arum trying to sacrifice GGG for Ramirez. Let's see GGG can fight canelo again and make 15-20M or fight the boring Mexican erislandy Lara who can't fill arenas and draws shyt tv ratings? And he has to move to 168 for it because Arum has nobody at 160. DAZN has all the belt holders at 160 and a 3rd Canelo fight can only happen on DAZN.

Comment

Hottest free agent in the game, if espn and arum want him they need to throw out 9 figures.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Hottest free agent in the game, if espn and arum want him they need to throw out 9 figures.
                I see this guy is still
                Dick drunk. Which is weird because all of this happened awhile ago at this point

Ca$h DICK too BIG

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  LMAO at Arum trying to sacrifice GGG for Ramirez. Let's see GGG can fight canelo again and make 15-20M or fight the boring Mexican erislandy Lara who can't fill arenas and draws shyt tv ratings? And he has to move to 168 for it because Arum has nobody at 160. DAZN has all the belt holders at 160 and a 3rd Canelo fight can only happen on DAZN.
                  Canelo wont pay that much. Gennady acted like a girl the 2nd fight. Talked endless trash, held out for damn near 50/50. Gennady will get peanuts to fight again. And that's a guarantee.

And its perfectly okay by me :-]

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    I see this guy is still
                    Dick drunk. Which is weird because all of this happened awhile ago at this point

Ca$h DICK too BIG

Yo... your post has to be one of the most flaming nut hugging ones I've seen on this site. Congrats! LMAO

Comment

Working...
                    X