Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: Kellerman is One of The Most Biased on TV!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: Kellerman is One of The Most Biased on TV!

Abel Sanchez, the trainer for former middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin, does not have a high opinion of HBO broadcast analyst Max Kellerman. Two weeks go, Canelo Alvarez won a twelve round majority decision over Golovkin to capture the WBC, WBA middleweight titles at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think Lampley is the one who is most biased. After the fight though, it didn't sound like Sanchez thought GGG won. It seemed like he thought Canelo won.

Comment

But Sanchez had Nelo winning soooooo

Comment

Hes a pencil pushing piece of **** and i have no idea how he's paid to give his opinion

Comment

Yet Kellerman scored it a draw and took issue with the judges giving canelo the 12th which he clearly didn't win.

Comment

Sanchez knew they lost, he said it was a draw to support his fighter. Now saying his fighter won because he's seen all the biased ******s crying robbery. GTFOH Sanchez you dishonest POS.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
              I think Lampley is the one who is most biased. After the fight though, it didn't sound like Sanchez thought GGG won. It seemed like he thought Canelo won.
              Lampley was pumping up his voice every time GGG did anything, but Roy and Max kept it balanced! What was funny is that Sanchez unknowingly made statements in the corner which supported what Roy and Max were saying. "You're giving him too much respect," "you need to work the body," "We're losing this son!'"
              Last edited by Bronx2245; 09-26-2018, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Max was probably pissed of by Abel's promised of a knockout and GGG's backpedaling against the aggressive meat-eater from Mexico imo. But I still have it for GGG

Comment

I hate kellerman he knows absolutely nothing on boxing how does Stephan A own him everyday??

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    I hate kellerman he knows absolutely nothing on boxing how does Stephan A own him everyday??
                    He owned him on the Serena Williams situation; what an embarrassment Kellerman was there. But that's completely unrelated.

On the actual topic - Kellerman is absolutely biased. You'd have a hard time finding anyone who isn't, however.

Comment

Working...
                    X