No announcement yet.

Question about GTA Online.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about GTA Online.

So I have been playing GTA online for the past 5 months (brand new to online by the way), and so far I'm starting to learn the free roam shooting system some of these guys do, moving side to side while shooting and rolling as well.

Ok, today I encountered 2 guys who are in the rank of 30 and 38, but when they started shooting at me they were running super fast and they knew very well of the shooting system they do in GTA v, are these guys' accounts modded??

There is simply no way for guys with low ranks to have their skills on that level, no way.

Not sure, as I'm new to online as well, but is modding the modern day equivalent of cheats or cheat codes?

Comment

just because theyre low rank doesn't mean they can't shoot. Its an easy system to learn, not difficult. Sounds like sour grapes on your part.

Comment

Modding is a huge part of that game. There aren't really cheat codes anybody so that basically what it is. They mod harry potter and other **** into the game.

They mod to make ridiculous amounts of money but they crack down and ban a lot of them but still people are around that get away with it. One time I accepted a random invite and was trapped in a death match arena with other players where a clan got outside and was just mowing us down unable to defend ourselves. Never playing that shiiit again.

If you think it's a modder it probably is. Can't stand cheaters online. Your life is really that shiiiittty you gotta cheat to win a video game?
        Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 01-25-2018, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
          Modding is a huge part of that game. There aren't really cheat codes anybody so that basically what it is. They mod harry potter and other **** into the game.

They mod to make ridiculous amounts of money but they crack down and ban a lot of them but still people are around that get away with it. One time I accepted a random invite and was trapped in a death match arena with other players where a clan got outside and was just mowing us down unable to defend ourselves. Never playing that shiiit again.

If you think it's a modder it probably is. Can't stand cheaters online. Your life is really that shiiiittty you gotta cheat to win a video game?
          I like using cheats, but not online. Great for old school games. What, like I'm going to play Ninja Gaiden, Simon's Quest or Contra without them? Or even up to the PS2 generation? Do without them, like a common person? As Jim Norton would say, I'm a fancy man.

Maybe after beating a game about 100 times, I beat it without them. I know they've made games like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and The Warriors a lot more fun.

Comment

Only game I played online was Call of Duty and it was hard as f***. Way too many bullets flying all over the place.

Comment

I get accused of being a modder all the time. Some folk can't accept that others are just better shooters or gamers than they are, especially if they're a higher rank than you, which just means they played it more and aren't necessarily better than you.

I used to play Fifa and Pro Evo all the time before online gaming was a thing. I thought i was hot shit as i would beat my mates most of the time. Then i went online and got constantly battered by most players, they were just better than me and probably more dedicated.

But having said all that GTA online is pretty rife with modders in comparison to other console games and can be pretty frustrating in freemode. Most modders have crazy high rp level like 80000 or something so you may just be a bit of newb.

Comment

One thing i like about those guys is when they're reloading their sniper or machine gun they blow up without even taking out a grenade or a rocket launcher .

I was like '' No way...''.

Comment

Can you install mods on ps4? I thought that was just for pc?

Comment

GTA online used to be so funny

Wait for a dude to walk into the ammunation shop
                    Block door with truck

Listen as he has a meltdown

Comment

Working...
                    X