Dry January and onward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKOINDAMATRIX View Post
    I’m still sober!
    Thats good bro, got into another fight with my chick! almost had a shot to ease the drama, but didn't just jogged around the block.

Looks like we both making it the full January!

I'm also aiming for Feb. as well.

But March is gonna be mad hard, so many parties so I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      stopped drinking a few years back. now i only drink every once in a while.. i used to be a heavy drinker.
      Thats good bro.

Problem with me is I'm an ALL OR NOTHING kind of guy. I either go at it 300% or not at all.

Another larger problem is my work usually gets us open bars everywhere we go for this business trips and networking events lol. So everyones pounding them back like the entire trip.

I don't get hang over or anything and when you add the fact that its all free i'm pretty much bound to add on like 30 plus pounds lol.

I think i may just drink whenever its free from now on and only do like 3 drinks max per day.

My goal is to make it thru February, but March will be very hard with all the spring break action and parties going on.

Comment

FEB 1st!

Who ALL MADE IT? Full Month of Jan completely DRY! STAND THE **** UP!

Comment

Only 17 more days and I'm make it January and February All Dry baby! Who's still with us? Stand up!

Comment

dont think ive had a drink since jan 1st, but im not an alcoholic like most of you

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              dont think ive had a drink since jan 1st, but im not an alcoholic like most of you
              Thats good bro.

I've been dry since jan 1st. working out mostly shadow boxing roadwork and I dropped 5lbs, but can't seem to drop more than that.

my girl says i eat too many sweets which is true, but i think I'm hit the steam rooms hard this week and see what i can sweat out.

march i got a ton of events where there will be free drinks and open bars so i wanna drop at least 10 lbs before then, because i don't think i can keep dry in march anymore.

Comment

7 more days and we made it 2 full months both January and Feb DRY!

Who is still with us? Stand up!

Comment

I fell off the wagon at the beginning of February, had a few drinking sessions since then but not drinking a lot regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
                    I fell off the wagon at the beginning of February, had a few drinking sessions since then but not drinking a lot regularly.
                    Damn bro am i the only lone soldier left still standing???

I'm glad you made it to February at least.

I had some real stressful times at work, and fighting with my lady where I was just about to down some whisky with my neighbor, but I told him I'm trying to last until at least March and he said he respects that.

Another business meeting everyone started doing shots of grey goose lol. But they all said they commend me for trying to stay dry.

My boy's big bday bash is March 2nd. but he always tries to get everyone to pay for his tables, so I'm still avoid that nonsense.

But St. Patty's Day is on a Saturday this year so might not make it past that day? We'll see.

My business trips got moved to May so if I make it until May, which is probably near impossible May will be where I break the DRY run. But I see St. Patty's Day taking me down about 75% chance!

Comment

Ima be sober again after today. The alcohol is my best friend doe

Comment

Working...
                      X