No announcement yet.

What if Dwight Howard was a boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
    well he does play basketball, so he can't be too bad with explosiveness/generating rotational force/controlling weight distribution/balance etc.
    with his wingspan height and wieght and a huge ass mother ****in shoulder, im confident to say had he started boxing as a child, he'd be world class now. lol
    All basketball players have bad chins. Dwight howard is a diva ass b1tch and would get ktfo by a Light Heavyweight.

Comment

He has no heart. He would quit when things got rough

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        All basketball players have bad chins. Dwight howard is a diva ass b1tch and would get ktfo by a Light Heavyweight.
        whats with the bias/irrational reasoning?
        can we be a little more fair, scientific and rational here haha

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
          whats with the bias/irrational reasoning?
          can we be a little more fair, scientific and rational here haha
          The only B-Ball player i can imagine being successful at Boxing is Carmelo Anthony, because he actually practices boxing from time to time.

Comment

I could also see him being the type to alienate his team and not be focused enough in the ring. Someone like artest, kobe, or even LeBron I think would be better options

Comment

The only B-Ball player i can imagine being successful at Boxing is Carmelo Anthony, because he actually practices boxing from time to time.
              i said in my first reply, IF HE TRAINED SINCE A KID.
              jesus.

Comment

Ndamukong Suh KO's Dwight Howard with a range finding jab to the body.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Ndamukong Suh KO's Dwight Howard with a range finding jab to the body.
                  Brian Sutherland KO's Dwight Howard. Cat Paw KO RD 1.

Comment

Brian Sutherland KO's Dwight Howard. Cat Paw KO RD 1.
                    Prime Sutherland or end of his career Sutherland? If you're talking about prime Sutherland then of course. End of his career Sutherland would have trouble with Dwight's length and would have to settle for a somewhat disappointing 11 rounds to 1 UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Prime Sutherland or end of his career Sutherland? If you're talking about prime Sutherland then of course. End of his career Sutherland would have trouble with Dwight's length and would have to settle for a somewhat disappointing 11 rounds to 1 UD.
                      Sutherland is only prime.

Comment

Working...
                      X