Clear All

• freeloada

greened

Comment

• BUL@H@W

greened

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
        For the record, so that it's clear for everyone.

He got Red K'ed because he Red K'ed me first calling me a "xenophobic disphit" for a satirical post that was taking the piss out of a member who has since been banned for making racist posts.

Here is a nice quote from internet badass Andy****Hot on my user profile:

And Another gem

It seems rather strange that he encourages me to Red K him and says how much he doesn't care about it and then lo and behold he shows up in the "Green Karma Thread" crying like a ***** and begging for a hit from some nembies.

I'm just gonna make him red again next week and I will give green K and 10K points to anyone who keeps him red.
        Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Proper pwnage. ^^^^^^^^^^

That's what's up.
        Originally posted by supRa View Post
        repped
        Talisayen
        freeloada
        aboswarth
        Originally posted by BennyST View Post
        If you don't know what Red K is and are not bothered then why the hell are you in the Good Karma thread desperate for green K?

Wanker.
        Originally posted by Animalistic 3.0 View Post
        Green k to jazluvr449
        green k given

Comment

• Originally posted by freeloada View Post
          Spray_resistant
          Little Mac

im out till tommorow but i got both of yall..
          Originally posted by Little Mac View Post
          -Boxzilla- G'd
          supRa G'd
          Demise G'd
          BUL@H@W G'd
          ABOSWORTH G'd
          Some green hits.

Comment

• ianblake

clyde barrow

organik

You've been greened by the Great One

Comment

• You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Thanks for all the green.. Will hit back tommorow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                For the record, so that it's clear for everyone.

He got Red K'ed because he Red K'ed me first calling me a "xenophobic disphit" for a satirical post that was taking the piss out of a member who has since been banned for making racist posts.

Here is a nice quote from internet badass Andy****Hot on my user profile:

And Another gem

It seems rather strange that he encourages me to Red K him and says how much he doesn't care about it and then lo and behold he shows up in the "Green Karma Thread" crying like a ***** and begging for a hit from some nembies.

I'm just gonna make him red again next week and I will give green K and 10K points to anyone who keeps him red.
                Basically I red K'd you for sending some unnessessary and xenophobic comment to a poster on this site. Whatever they have done in the past, if they had done anything at all, I was unaware of this, I based my opinion on your single comment in that thread which seemed unprovoked, but surely even if they were Hitler themselves why would you feel the need to rise to their level?

The reason I came to this this thread was because I thought you and your boyfriends might actually be able to get me banned from the forum through red k'ing me (as I said before I have no clue what the green/rek k'ing actually ****ing does). As I said to you I couldn't give a single **** whether you keep red k'ing me, I really do think it's funny as **** and some of the comments that have gone with the red k'ing have been priceless.

The only thing I don't want to to get banned through my new found beef with Team Classic Dick Swivellers. I personally like to come on this forum and talk about boxing, shame you guys are more interested on coming on here and rolling in your posse and running so called hits on people for merely disagreeing with your comments. So how many more hits before I get banned?

Comment

• Originally posted by Leakbeak View Post
                  GK given. I agree, alot of selfish peoiple are not returning gk! I always try to retuern it asap and use my allowance on peeps who hit me first.
                  Just tried to hit you back but Im out for the day. Will catch back up to you though. Thanks man.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                    Jabs wants his return lads..See to it that he gets it or heads will be getting dropped off this thread..

We share!! If someone hits you remember to return the Love
                    thats what were all About!
                    You good people my man.

Comment

• Originally posted by freeloada View Post
                      Animalistic!!! Green'd homie!
                      returning the green as promised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

be back later to give more

Comment

Working...
                      X