Lower back & Lower back fat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower back & Lower back fat

Hey all,
    I was wondering if anyone had any advice on what are the best exercises to cut lower back fat. The rest of my body is pretty well built, I just have needless fat on my lower back. My diet is fine as well. I have been using a treadmill and running, but was wondering if cycling or elliptical or stair machines have better effects for cutting lower back fat? Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

go to a track and run

best way to get a stronger back abs legs and burn fat

Comment

Originally posted by LightsOut Le
      go to a track and run

best way to get a stronger back abs legs and burn fat
      no it isn't, the best way to build a stronger lowerbody and midsection is to do exercises such as deadlifts and squats, weighted abdominal and lowerback work.

anyways to the original poster, you cannot spot reduce fat. meaning you cannot pick a specific area on your body and think that working that body is going to burn the fat off in that area, it's not how the human body works. everyone's body prefers to store it's fat in a slightly differenciating area, meaning your just going to have to clean up your diet and tweek your training routine. eat 5-6 smaller meals throughout the day as opposed to three big ones, that will help speed up your metabolism.

Comment

Originally posted by maxorido
        no it isn't, the best way to build a stronger lowerbody and midsection is to do exercises such as deadlifts and squats, weighted abdominal and lowerback work.

anyways to the original poster, you cannot spot reduce fat. meaning you cannot pick a specific area on your body and think that working that body is going to burn the fat off in that area, it's not how the human body works. everyone's body prefers to store it's fat in a slightly differenciating area, meaning your just going to have to clean up your diet and tweek your training routine. eat 5-6 smaller meals throughout the day as opposed to three big ones, that will help speed up your metabolism.
        good advice

Comment

Working...
        X