This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    Didn't Jacobs just make a shiiiit ton of money to fight Canelo? You don't think this has anything to do with how unexciting and little known Andrade is??
    What about the other instances I named? You can always find an exception to the rule

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
      I’m white and PBC is my favorite.

Has best talent and cards hands down.

Dazn is trash. Trash app. Trash cards. Not worth $20.
      Its 8.33 a month for me.

Comment

Peanut Butter Chicken?

Comment

Nobody really wants to watch Andrade fight. Unless you are killing time one evening, and have nothing else to do.
          And claiming DAZN doesn't want black fighters on their cards is frankly moronic. I would list them all but would take too much time.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Seems like they're the only one investing in black American fighters and giving them the opportunity to become stars. DAZN won't give Andrade that shot at Canelo or GGG. The WBC stripped Canelo for not fighting GGG but gave him a brand new title so he wouldn't be mandated to fight Charlo. Arum wouldn't make that investment in Crawford to use Manny to put him over. Crawford & Shakur are complaining about the way Top Rank are promoting their other fighters compared to them.

We like to see our fighters get their shot the same way other groups like to see their fighters get their shot. Nobody else invests in black American fighters the same way PBC does and puts them in position to become stars.
            Beautiful thread. Keep up the great work, bro.

Comment

I'd prefer somebody with a green bar to speak for all black people

Comment

What major PPV star has PBC built? Floyd was already a star before signing with Haymon. Wilder needed Fury, Spence needed Mikey. Thurman needs Manny. All of PBC’s biggest fights are matched against outside fighters. With all the talent they procured they should have had much bigger stars by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Seems like they're the only one investing in black American fighters and giving them the opportunity to become stars. DAZN won't give Andrade that shot at Canelo or GGG. The WBC stripped Canelo for not fighting GGG but gave him a brand new title so he wouldn't be mandated to fight Charlo. Arum wouldn't make that investment in Crawford to use Manny to put him over. Crawford & Shakur are complaining about the way Top Rank are promoting their other fighters compared to them.

We like to see our fighters get their shot the same way other groups like to see their fighters get their shot. Nobody else invests in black American fighters the same way PBC does and puts them in position to become stars.
                  lmao way to twist words. Shakur next said that. He said for top rank to get him a better opponent. Of course that’s after they had two better opponents who both pulled out of the fight. You can’t fault Top Rank on who they get for a last minute opponent.

Pbc sure has put Gervonta Davis in Position to be a star. Oh wait he’s been complaining about his opponents more than Crawford or Shakur. Whoops. And Spence has been crying about his opponents before they found a lightweight for him. Lmao

Comment

The other week MCC was telling me he was white and this week he is black. You just don't know when this guy is telling the truth although I'd presume not very much.

As for all this PBC is the only place that cares for black people nonsense, you gotta laugh. Just say DAZN, Matchroom USA and Toprank are racists you pretty much have anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      And claiming DAZN doesn't want black fighters on their cards is frankly moronic. I would list them all but would take too much time.
                      This like a mfer.

This racial conspiracy bs MCC is always on is tired as f#ck.

Comment

Working...
                      X