No announcement yet.

Mike tyson is a fake nice guy and makes a poor reporter stutter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bloodvenger View Post
    Atlas is a jealous b1tch always talking **** about Tyson. Fact is Tyson was 1000x a better fighter than Atlas was as a fighter trainer or commentator.

Atlas bragging about holding a gun to a 15 year olds head and then firing into the air and then running away just makes Atlas himself look like a punk ass HO.
    you are right. I didn't see anything from Tyson where he was a jerk off. what I did like is he showed what a coward POS atlas is. I think Tyson did good in the interview

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      So Tyson wants us to believe Atlas held a gun to his head because he wanted to train him? GTFOH. Tyson did exactly what Atlas said.
      why not? any grown man who runs up and puts a loaded gun to a 14 year olds head is a lunatic. even if he did it because mike touched his nieces butt thats still way out of line.

the hatred atlas still has for mike adds up more with mikes story. i could see a man holding a grudge all these years because an athlete he trained left him and he lost out on millions of dollars.

i have a hard time imagining he is still mad because mike touched his nieces butt when he was 14.

also, i think it is childish to call mike fake and a bully based on one interaction. i didnt watch the clip, but we are all people. not all of us have good in us, but all of us do have bad in us.

mike has demons, that shouldnt need to be pointed out. doesnt make him a bad person. he wrestles those demons and at times they still get the better of him, as with all of us. difference being very few of us have demons to fight as horrid as im sure mikes are. the fact that he is fighting them shows he has good in him.

as far as fakeness, i dont think he could be any more transparent in about what kind of guy he is. mike is literally as real as they come. admits all kinds of messed up things he did and says he was a terrible person, you can see he probably still feels he is at times. but he tries to be the best man he can be as far as i can tell. i havent buried a 4 year old daughter or faced a whole lot of the other battles this man faced, i am in no position to judge. im guessing neither is OP.
      Last edited by #1Assassin; 06-26-2019, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        why not? any grown man who runs up and puts a loaded gun to a 14 year olds head is a lunatic. even if he did it because mike touched his nieces butt thats still way out of line.

the hatred atlas still has for mike adds up more with mikes story. i could see a man holding a grudge all these years because an athlete he trained left him and he lost out on millions of dollars.

i have a hard time imagining he is still mad because mike touched his nieces butt when he was 14.

also, i think it is childish to call mike fake and a bully based on one interaction. i didnt watch the clip, but we are all people. not all of us have good in us, but all of us do have bad in us.

mike has demons, that shouldnt need to be pointed out. doesnt make him a bad person. he wrestles those demons and at times they still get the better of him, as with all of us. difference being very few of us have demons to fight as horrid as im sure mikes are. the fact that he is fighting them shows he has good in him.

as far as fakeness, i dont think he could be any more transparent in about what kind of guy he is. mike is literally as real as they come. admits all kinds of messed up things he did and says he was a terrible person, you can see he probably still feels he is at times. but he tries to be the best man he can be as far as i can tell. i havent buried a 4 year old daughter or faced a whole lot of the other battles this man faced, i am in no position to judge. im guessing neither is OP.
        He admits to things that are "acceptable" to the kind of thugs he was brought up with. Being a rapist is not, which is why he denies it. Tyson was 15 touching 11 year olds, but lets not forget Tyson was a huge muscular 15 year old that would have torn atlas to pieces. Atlas had to do something drastic to **** him up because just threatening the huge man child would have done little.

Comment

Is that even a recent interview? Tyson got a full on white ass beard these days.

If thats old sh^t he was definitely a different cat & often had fun making interviewers uncomfortable. If anyone should be seen as really f#cked up its the one where he tells the female reporter he doesn't answer female reports questions unless they f#ck him or something insane like that. Dude was f#cking intense with people during his young & even well past his best boxing years. Can't be soft in boxing & I think he took it upon himself to be overly harsh often times.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            100%

Tyson always gets mad when guys stud up on truth. There was some Canadian reporter on a show that told him “How does it feel doing your tour being a known rape offender” etc...

Tyson never denied rape. LDBC love to defend Tyson and rape for some spiritual reason.
            I'm pretty sure that's not true. I could be wrong, but I thought his exact words were, "No, I didn't rape that slimy, reptilian bltch."

Comment

The reporter was being a complete prick. Tyson was nice of enough to give him an interview because he thought he was someone he could trust. Then the reporter attempted to sandbag him with an embarrassing and uncomfortable question.

Never in his wildest dream did Tyson expect to be subjected to a hatchet job by this guy. I thought Mike handled the situation as elegantly and graciously as he could under the circumstances.

Comment

Never bought his nice guy teddy bear bullshiiit either.

Don't care for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodvenger View Post
                  Atlas is a jealous b1tch always talking **** about Tyson. Fact is Tyson was 1000x a better fighter than Atlas was as a fighter trainer or commentator.

Atlas bragging about holding a gun to a 15 year olds head and then firing into the air and then running away just makes Atlas himself look like a punk ass HO.
                  Atlas is a joke.

Comment

''Yeah, Altas did put a gun to my head but he's lying about the reason.''

smh.............

Who's to say who's lying ?
                    And no, Teddy wouldn't dream about asking Tyson to meet him in a ring

Comment

Working...
                    X