No announcement yet.

Only Loosers Hate Winners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only Loosers Hate Winners

do you think this famous quote also applies to boxing fans?? Why is it that most fans these days have a easier time relating to loosers and underdogs in boxing?? why is it so hard for yall dudes to appreciate the winners in the sport?? the guys who have dedicated theyre craft and entire life,dedication,motivation,blood sweat and tears into the sport and still have REFUSED to let another man beat him,still remains with a undefeated streak of foes who are now inferior?? why do u sympathize with the inferior man? when there are winners going to be appricated??

Mayweather 43-0
    Broner 23-0
    Ward 26-0
    Wilder 29-0
    Love 15-0
    Russell jr 23-0
    D.Garcia 26- 0
    Bradley 30-0
    Rigo 12-0
    Quillen 29-0
    Crowford 21-0

these men are the most hated in boxing yet they stay winning,while fighters like Pacquiao have lost 4 times been ko'd 3 times, Marquez been been beat 6 times ko'd 2 times, Froch I dont even know how many times he lost, Wladimir been ko'd and lost left and right yet these fighters got more fans than money or any other undefeated fighter

so do you think the saying is true?that winners appreciate winners and loosers appreciate loosers?"
    Last edited by MAKING_MONEY; 09-04-2013, 06:13 PM.

Losers. Not 2 O's. And it's little stupid to imply that if you don't like undefeated fighters you're a loser yourself. Idiotic logic. You got Alexander in your sig. He's lost.

Comment

Stupid thread, STAX.

Comment

Originally posted by MAKING_MONEY View Post
        do you think this famous quote also applies to boxing fans?? Why is it that most fans these days have a easier time relating to loosers and underdogs in boxing?? why is it so hard for yall dudes to appreciate the winners in the sport?? the guys who have dedicated theyre craft and entire life,dedication,motivation,blood sweat and tears into the sport and still have REFUSED to let another man beat him,still remains with a undefeated streak of foes who are now inferior?? why do u sympathize with the inferior man? when there are winners going to be appricated??

Mayweather 43-0
        Broner 23-0
        Ward 26-0
        Wilder 29-0
        Love 15-0
        Russell jr 23-0

D.Garcia 26- 0

these men are the most hated in boxing yet they stay winning,while fighters like Pacquiao have lost 4 times been ko'd 3 times, Marquez been been beat 6 times ko'd 2 times, Froch I dont even know how many times he lost, Wladimir been ko'd and lost left and right yet these fighters got more fans than money or any other undefeated fighter

so do you think the saying is true?that winners appreciate winners and loosers appreciate loosers?"

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          Losers. Not 2 O's. And it's little stupid to imply that if you don't like undefeated fighters you're a loser yourself. Idiotic logic. You got Alexander in your sig. He's lost.
          he go an L to an undefeated fighter who gets more hate than anybody not named Money. and the fighter should of been ruled a NC Bradley got the win on a headbutt

Comment

as a loser I identify more with my own kind. That's why eric crumble is my favorite boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by MAKING_MONEY View Post
              he go an L to an undefeated fighter who gets more hate than anybody not named Money. and the fighter should of been ruled a NC Bradley got the win on a headbutt
              A NC? That's not how it works, you go to the cards, which they did. Unless you're implying Bradley did it intentionally, which should have been a DQ.

Comment

Lol, why has TS and his cohorts adopted Garcia? I find this so funny.

Comment

is this really stax on deck lol I was wondering what happened to him

Comment

loosers gonna loose

Comment

Working...
                    X