Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How scared must Butler have been when Larry showed up in his hometown?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude locked himself in a nuclear bunker.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Pretty sure he wasn't that scared. Houston is a huge city, the odds of them running into each other were very low as we know Butler wasn't man enough to meet up with Larry on purpose
      Butler was talking all types of ****, he even told larry to come to his gym and look for the asian guy

larry's real ass actually went to the gym and surprise, no butler.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-26-2017, 05:16 AM.

Comment

And then for 3 days larry was calling out Butler in his own hometown while butler went into hiding, when Butler was the one who started it and he was the one that told larry to come houston.

It was so pitiful lol, I mean butler doesn't have an ounce of honor or shame. He might as well be a woman.

Comment

What kind of Asian is Butler? If he's a Chinaman, it explains the lack of courage.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            Butler was talking all types of ****, he even told larry to come to his gym and look for the asian guy

larry's real ass actually went to the gym and surprise, no butler.
            This actually happened????

Comment

B.UTHOLE locked himself in and watched the twilight series all day

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
                What kind of Asian is Butler? If he's a Chinaman, it explains the lack of courage.

At least that's how I picture him.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                  This actually happened????
                  Nope, another one of renegade's fantasies like his 100-hectare land, which is actually just 1 hectare.

Larryx went to Houston because of his son's tournament. I told him to meet me at Walmart parking lot but he didn't want to come. Larryx hide in his hotel like a b1tch he is.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    Nope, another one of renegade's fantasies like his 100-hectare land, which is actually just 1 hectare.

Larryx went to Houston because of his son's tournament. I told him to meet me at Walmart parking lot but he didn't want to come. Larryx hide in his hotel like a b1tch he is.
                    On a scale of c0cksucker to thuggin' n' buggin', how gangster are you?

Comment

You can't get more real to be honest this **** escalated real quick, good thing it didn't transpire into anything. I saw addresses being handed out & all lol.
                      Even though I'm thousands of miles away & don't post all the time, I see it all. Sad that I take pleasure in two grown arse men argue but War Larry and War Butler.

Comment

Working...
                      X