Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather favors Judah over Khan; claims that Amir is on steroids.............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

money mays family are disgraces he should disown em.

Comment

ariza was right.. he should just stick to selling drugs, hitting women, and committing crimes. Maybe it is in their DNA

Comment

A-Side meff is reserved for Pacquiao. It is the "super" drug, no deficiencies, absolutely perfect.

Khan has to be on B-Side meff. Not quite as potent as A-side meff, for it has one major drawback. It doesn't allow bullets to bounce of Khan therefore his chin isn't invincible.

Comment

fawck roger

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            I finished highschool and did a lil' college....but for your information...information aint knowledge.....uneducated ppl use the word GHETTO as a subliminal way of referring to african americans....uneducated ppl hate for dumb reasons....you hating for a dumb ass reason!!!...smh
            It sounds like you have an inferiority complex, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by BrickSquad View Post
              I think Khan wins but roger has a point that bum was getting KO'd by presscot and all of a sudden he's winning world titles...
              Dumb *****s.

Comment

I can't wait for Floyd to blow all of his money, then him and his brainless family will hopefully all disappear.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
                  It sounds like you have an inferiority complex, lmao.

Comment

Judahs just lucky they dont have A side meth in India.

Comment

Working...
                    X