Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather favors Judah over Khan; claims that Amir is on steroids.............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
    Khan should sue for false accusations. Ridiculous whenever a boxer is doing great, that crackhead has to throw accusations out there.
    You think Khan is great lol .

And the article is another hear say from a Pac fan who is not a journos ******* just to take some heat away from Pac we will write some more **** about anyone ,,,

Examiner what a fuken joke .

Comment

khan needs to take the test!

Comment

dont see why people act like prescott hits like malinaggi, he is a legitimate threat with his punch. gsp got stopped by matt serra, the way i see it that prescott to khan is like gsps matt serra

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
            Reported and red k'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
              Uneducated ghetto conspiracies about to get validated by uneducated posters on here.
              I finished highschool and did a lil' college....but for your information...information aint knowledge.....uneducated ppl use the word GHETTO as a subliminal way of referring to african americans....uneducated ppl hate for dumb reasons....you hating for a dumb ass reason!!!...smh

Comment

I don't know if Khan is using but I never believe the senior Mayweathers anyways.

Comment

Roger is dumb on so many levels its unreal. Put a muzzle on that dope.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    I wonder if Amir Khan would do USADA testing in order to land a fight with Floyd?
                    He has already stated that he will.

Comment

Originally posted by BrickSquad View Post
                      learn how to spell ya UK **** with your garbage ass fighters
                      Your mother should've just aborted you.

Comment

Working...
                      X