Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG fans, let's be honest, what was GGG's Worst Career Choice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    you already PROVED that you are just another excuse-making fanboy bltch... on NUMEROUS occasions

far too many... to be coincidence LMAO

you will be taking your shattered reputation with you when you leave

your whiney... needy... hero-searching... ass... is done here

my experience > your whiny fanboy excuses... m'kay

if you want a prediction/breakdown... then simply ask... and I may reply... depending on how much of your childish excuse-making bullshlt I have gagged on during the preceding days... but I do not have a lot of patience for the same ol shltheads, saying the same ol shlt

#justanotherfanboyloser

Proof?... you ain't ever proved shit. You don't even attempt to. You don't seem to know what proof is. You don't seem to know what a fact is either.

All you do is simply repeat the same empty subjective shit over and over and call dudes names until they get sick of trying to talk to you and wander off. Then you raise your hands in the air and claim it like some kinda W Charlie ****in Zelenof style... 301 and 0 huh? Delusional moron.

You really imagine that you saying my reputation is in tatters makes it so or that I even give a fuck anyway, Scrappy? Seriously, what planet do you live on? You imagine this is some kinda competition for dominance? What, that you're some mighty warrior striding the NSB battlefield..?

Some people really do overate their own importance don't they?
    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 04-01-2020, 08:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
      Your words are empty, fanboy. Hopped from Floyd to Canelo the two most popular fighters of recent years and you got the nuts to call other folk casual... you couldn't make that shit up.

Only place you're an expert is your own head Scrappy, less you wanna tell us all your credentials or prove em....

Take the test. Pooossy. Or don't... honestly don't care. You ain't even worth my time TBH.

Oh yeah, and any fucking asshole thinks wishing a life threatening illness on folk who don't agree with 'em at the time of a pandemic that's killing thousands daily is clever or funny ain't worth spitting on you sick muthafucker. Yeah I saw that. Probably you're proud of it.
      The guy is a fraud...plain and simple. He’s been asked on many occasions and comes back with very vague answers. But like I said, he’s more than happy to get locked into page after page of bickering and name calling. He’s proven what he’s about...there’s no substance there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
        The guy is a fraud...plain and simple. He’s been asked on many occasions and comes back with very vague answers. But like I said, he’s more than happy to get locked into page after page of bickering and name calling. He’s proven what he’s about...there’s no substance there.
        I know. Dude's a literal waste of time. Constantly talks about his great boxing brain but never ever actually produces anything... You'll notice he never actually answers direct questions that challenge or call into doubt his assertions either, just tries to throw folk off with continued insults.

Ah ****it. Time to put the dumbass on mute I think... I had been resisting the temptation but honestly I've wasted too much time on this bullchit. Dude's mainly after the attention anyway I think, or perhaps just likes insulting folk... keep forgetting that I'm just giving him what he wants by keeping on answering.

He's one of the weirder ones around here for sure.
        Last edited by Citizen Koba; 04-01-2020, 07:59 PM.

Comment

I know. Dude's a literal waste of time. Constantly talks about his great boxing brain but never ever actually produces anything... You'll notice he never actually answers direct questions that challenge or call into doubt his assertions either, just tries to throw folk off with continued insults.

Ah ****it. Time to put the dumbass on mute I think... I had been resisting the temptation but honestly I've wasted too much time on this bullchit. Dude's mainly after the attention anyway I think, or perhaps just likes insulting folk... keep forgetting that I'm just giving him what he wants by keeping on answering.

He's one of the weirder ones around here for sure.
          He’s got some real issues, no doubt. Can’t get past the stinging reality that his glory days are long gone. On here fervently arguing with guys half his age.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
            He’s got some real issues, no doubt. Can’t get past the stinging reality that his glory days are long gone. On here fervently arguing with guys half his age.
            If I'm half his age then he belongs in a damn retirement home, shit hes gotta have one foot in his grave. Now wouldn't that be a tragic loss for the world?

Honestly at 47 years old I really should know better, but I won't lie, the dude has got a talent for getting under my skin.

Comment

If I'm half his age then he belongs in a damn retirement home, shit hes gotta have one foot in his grave. Now wouldn't that be a tragic loss for the world?

Honestly at 47 years old I really should know better, but I won't lie, the dude has got a talent for getting under my skin.
              Lol ok, well he probably has nearly a decade on you anyway.

Comment

Proof?... you ain't ever proved shit. You don't even attempt to. You don't seem to know what proof is. You don't seem to know what a fact is either.

All you do is simply repeat the same empty subjective shit over and over and call dudes names until they get sick of trying to talk to you and wander off. Then you raise your hands in the air and claim it like some kinda W Charlie ****in Zelenof style... 301 and 0 huh? Delusional moron.

You really imagine that you saying my reputation is in tatters makes it so or that I even give a fuck anyway, Scrappy? Seriously, what planet do you live on? You imagine this is some kinda competition for dominance? What, that you're some mighty warrior striding the NSB battlefield..?

Some people really do overate their own importance don't they?
                I have a lot of $$$$ to waste. Let’s bet you know jack sht and I take yours instead on up coming fights.

Unless your all talk....And blah blah just fkn squak or some sht like a doe doe bird

Comment

• Yawn same fake f@ggot poor 69 GGGboys.

I hate poor ppl....

Comment

• Fact Canelo going to hurt ggg. Then I expect like last time we run you fake ggg fans crying out the arena and back in your cars.

Fact #2 for $500 GGG back at Mercy Hospital and no post fight interview???? You two loser ggg fans up for those bets??

Fuk it be there and personally to get beat! Wear your ggg dic Sukin GGG shirts

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      I have a lot of $$$$ to waste. Let’s bet you know jack sht and I take yours instead on up coming fights.

Unless your all talk....And blah blah just fkn squak or some sht like a doe doe bird
                      I don't have the £££s to waste man, even at the best of times and these ain't them - although hopefully I ain't gonna go under with this COVID shit - but if you're looking to prove your knowledge and skill I'm absolutely good with you joining in the Pick Em when it gets going again. That'd be cool actually, we're always looking for new blood.

Just outta curiosity might you be willing to share the source of your apparent animosity?
                      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 04-01-2020, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X