Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG fans, let's be honest, what was GGG's Worst Career Choice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
    It's much easier to 'demand/take' fights when you set the rules/fight at the weight you want, and know that if you go 12 you are very very likely to win...that's fair, no?
    Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    Mayweather haters... will hastily point out that money has nothing to do with legacy

most of us are commenting as boxing fans... not as business advisers

but even regarding money... if Golovkin's goal was to become a superstar, he failed

despite having a fan-friendly style, he never captured the publics imagination... and that is solely down to timid opponent selection

Canelo started gaining public attention when he demanded Lara against the wishes of his promoter

Golovkin needed to be about that life
    You never addressed this post Time

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      after more than a decade as a pro... he does not have 1 signature win on his resume

nothing LMAO

actually, you're right... he probably would have lost the fights he avoided
      What fights could he have gone for?

Not fighting hurd or charlo when they were club boxing nobodies doesnt really mean anything to me.

His resume is weak but what other middleweights were there?

Comment

scrappy, IF you are respectful...

and, IF... you stop fronting desperately like you are now (LMAO)...

I will trade breakdowns with anyone, anywhere, anytime... like I have done for YEARS...

you have received an acceptable answer, especially considering the fact that I do not respect fanboys... or their lame "leagues"... so stop crying over nothing you little bltch lol... if you want information, predictions, breakdowns... you just need to squeal... m'kay

stop whining bltch !
        I'll PM you when it's competition time, man. See if you found your balls by then.

...But in the meantime if you want to talk boxing - which is all I ever wanted - then it's you gotta learn some respect. Ain't me who came at you, Scrappy Doo, it was you who came yapping at me. Honestly? Fuck you trying to tell anyone who they should be allowed to follow and what makes a true boxing fan.

You treat me with courtesy, you'll get the same in return. Behave the cunt and you'll get the same back. Your choice. I ain't bothered either way.
        Last edited by Citizen Koba; 03-30-2020, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
          I'll PM you when it's competition time, man. See if you found your balls by then.

...But in the meantime if you want to talk boxing - which is all I ever wanted - then it's you gotta learn some respect. Ain't me who came at you, Scrappy Doo, it was you who came yapping at me. Honestly? Fuck you trying to tell anyone who they should be allowed to follow and what makes a true boxing fan.

You treat me with courtesy, you'll get the same in return. Behave the cunt and you'll get the same back. Your choice. I ain't bothered either way.

you seem to misunderstand

I am not extending you an olive branch

I do not respect you at all, I think you are a total shlthead... and I have told you on numerous occasions, I do not play in a sandpit with shltheads... and I am not interested in anything you promote

I do however share predictions, breakdowns, whatever, with genuine boxing fans... and have done so HUNDREDS of times over the last few years

if you want a prediction/breakdown... then simply ask... and I may reply... depending on how much of your childish excuse-making bullshlt I have gagged on during the preceding days... but I do not have a lot of patience for the same ol shltheads, saying the same ol shlt

that is what got us to this point in the first place... you consistently riding with the casuals... EVERY... SINGLE... TIME

hope that more-accurately explained the current situation

Comment

• GGG fans, let's be honest, what was GGG's Worst Career Choice?

1) ducking Saunders

2) his... low-risk/low-reward ONLY... selection policy

Comment

1) ducking Saunders

2) his... low-risk/low-reward ONLY... selection policy
              1) There was no demonstrable 'duck' of Saunders. Not unless you believe things like 'budgets' don't exist. In fact 'duck' as a term is always meaningless unless you got a consistent definition that applies to other fighters too. What's yours?

2) Joining Universum back in 2006 and losing 3 years of his prime was his worst choice. Easy. Fighting Ward instead of going for Canelo probably wouldn't have been good for his career.

Oh yeah. And you're still ducking my very genuine question about how exactly you would have run GGGs career differently with an eye to maximising his success and monetary outcome given the fighters available and our understanding of HBOs limited budget. If you think he's as limited as you say, I'd have to imagine that you think his 'C' list team at K2 have worked absolute miracles to get him where they did from such an inauspicious start, right?

Take the test pooosay.
              Last edited by Citizen Koba; 03-31-2020, 02:44 AM.

Comment

you seem to misunderstand

I am not extending you an olive branch

I do not respect you at all, I think you are a total shlthead... and I have told you on numerous occasions, I do not play in a sandpit with shltheads... and I am not interested in anything you promote

I do however share predictions, breakdowns, whatever, with genuine boxing fans... and have done so HUNDREDS of times over the last few years

if you want a prediction/breakdown... then simply ask... and I may reply... depending on how much of your childish excuse-making bullshlt I have gagged on during the preceding days... but I do not have a lot of patience for the same ol shltheads, saying the same ol shlt

that is what got us to this point in the first place... you consistently riding with the casuals... EVERY... SINGLE... TIME

hope that more-accurately explained the current situation
                Well we're remarkably on the same page ain't we Scrappy? - I think you're a waste of space fake boxing fan who's full of bullchit and worthy of nothing but contempt and you think the same about me.

Fair enough. I can call you a pussy and tell you to take the test all day long. Takes me all of 5 seconds. But I know you'll never man up.

Bye now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
                  Well we're remarkably on the same page ain't we Scrappy? - I think you're a waste of space fake boxing fan who's full of bullchit and worthy of nothing but contempt and you think the same about me.

Fair enough. I can call you a pussy and tell you to take the test all day long. Takes me all of 5 seconds. But I know you'll never man up.

Bye now.

you already PROVED that you are just another excuse-making fanboy bltch... on NUMEROUS occasions

far too many... to be coincidence LMAO

you will be taking your shattered reputation with you when you leave

your whiney... needy... hero-searching... ass... is done here

my experience > your whiny fanboy excuses... m'kay

#justanotherfanboyloser

Comment

• Did he seriously say he has no patience for people saying the same ol ****? The ****ing irony in that statement.

Comment

you already PROVED that you are just another excuse-making fanboy bltch... on NUMEROUS occasions

far too many... to be coincidence LMAO

you will be taking your shattered reputation with you when you leave

your whiney... needy... hero-searching... ass... is done here

my experience > your whiny fanboy excuses... m'kay

#justanotherfanboyloser
                      Your words are empty, fanboy. Hopped from Floyd to Canelo the two most popular fighters of recent years and you got the nuts to call other folk casual... you couldn't make that shit up.

Only place you're an expert is your own head Scrappy, less you wanna tell us all your credentials or prove em....

Take the test. Pooossy. Or don't... honestly don't care. You ain't even worth my time TBH.

Oh yeah, and any fucking asshole thinks wishing a life threatening illness on folk who don't agree with 'em at the time of a pandemic that's killing thousands daily is clever or funny ain't worth spitting on you sick muthafucker. Yeah I saw that. Probably you're proud of it. And I'm sure it'll give you some amusement to know that indeed probably thousands of bleeding heart liberals and SJWs will die in the coming months. Many of 'em with families and loved ones.
                      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 04-01-2020, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X