• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Through Ep2 and I’m enjoying it

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Through Ep2 and I’m enjoying it
      episode 2 -3 are prob the best ones.

my issue bro is that theres no real satisfying ending. ill just leave it at that with out saying spoilers. but yeah pretty much what u think happens does so yeah super anticlimactic!

Comment

This is a fun binge watch that depicts the illegal exotic pet trade (specifically tigers) and all the nefarious people that facilitate it. And also showcases the "Tiger King" aka Joe Exotic - the hilarious, insane, shady-as-f.#ck and larger-than-life reality show type character. I give it 8/10 rating. Here is Joe Exotic doing a music video:

Comment

Haven't seen it. But now that I'm at home I've been watching The Walking Dead from the start. That Tiger crap keeps popping up on Netflix trying to get me to watch it. No thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            episode 2 -3 are prob the best ones.

my issue bro is that theres no real satisfying ending. ill just leave it at that with out saying spoilers. but yeah pretty much what u think happens does so yeah super anticlimactic!

I think people just like it because it’s a train wreck. It’s hilarious because of the characters but like what hood said, story wise it didn’t really go anywhere.

Thanks for recommending Don’t F@ck with Cats. That was a good documentary. Do you think it was Luka himself that sent a message to the Facebook group the clue to look at Luka Magnotta? He could have really gotten away from it if he just trolled without seeking attention by dropping his own name

Comment

I'm friends with a guy whose dad owned a tiger back when we were younger.

Dude had a cage in the back yard. He went through a nasty divorce and had to get rid of the tiger.

Comment

IDK, it was an entertaining way to kill some time. Watched the whole thing. Didn't like most of the people involved lol

Comment

The wife and I watched the first episode....all three main characters are completely f'd up, insane whackos. I don't want them in my living room.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                    I think people just like it because it’s a train wreck. It’s hilarious because of the characters but like what hood said, story wise it didn’t really go anywhere.

Thanks for recommending Don’t F@ck with Cats. That was a good documentary. Do you think it was Luka himself that sent a message to the Facebook group the clue to look at Luka Magnotta? He could have really gotten away from it if he just trolled without seeking attention by dropping his own name
                    Yeah I saw bunch of my co-workers talking about DontFWithCAts and I was like WTF? so finally I bit the bullet and thankfully I did I didnt know it went like 0 to 100! Im glad I knew nothing about it and no spoilers.

But yeah that Luka guys an attention wh0re he def help put himself on blast.

He def wanted to be famous at any cost and thats all that mattered to him. I see his type a lot in LA and Miami too lot peeps sell their soul for instant gratification and yes thats even for LIKES or to TREND.

I personally rather just make my bread and lay low and keep a low profile.

Comment

The ending of Platform and the Tall Grass was stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X