No announcement yet.

NSB PICK EM 2020 #20 14th MARCH 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Myspacedays tried to front and so I had to check him and now he is making excuses not to play. Lol

Around here, we call that btchmade.

Be real lil homey. I can spot out fakes like you real easy.

You are easy money to me.
    Quote me when you address me otherwise something like this could go unseen. I’ll bet you were hoping for that to happen and then you could say I was dodging you, lol, loser.

For real, the way you were waiting until the last second to submit your picks and then you’d accuse everyone of copying you, you’re broke dude. You never share your work, which also suggests you don’t fully understand what you’re looking at. People who just make picks are riding lucky streaks. You need that $300, dude. Stop embarrassing your broke self.

Comment

I dont need to quote sht because it’s only obvious who im talking to.

Are you daft? I clearly address your name before i write so stop dreaming dumbass haha.

YES or NO stop beating around the bush with all your excuses.

Go ahead lol

Comment

Well it’s official. Myspaceday submits himself like a hoe.

Time to open wide biatch cuz daddy is coming in lol

Comment

I dont need to quote sht because it’s only obvious who im talking to.

Are you daft? I clearly address your name before i write so stop dreaming dumbass haha.

YES or NO stop beating around the bush with all your excuses.

Go ahead lol
          I’m not making a bet with a bum who claims they have money when they clearly don’t. That would be the dumbest bet of all time. Stop talking to me, dummy. I’m not going to keep checking this thread to see if you’ve talked about me. Believe it or not, you’re not that important.

Comment

Well you continue to check this thread for my posts so I dont need to change anything. lol

I will inject money into neutral account and we go from there.

What are you so scared of, kid? Is that what your old man taught you. Act hard but run away when sht gets real? Lol

Comment

Well you continue to check this thread for my posts so I dont need to change anything. lol

I will inject money into neutral account and we go from there.

What are you so scared of, kid? Is that what your old man taught you. Act hard but run away when sht gets real? Lol
              I checked earlier to inform you that you don’t know how to communicate with people.

I checked now to see if someone else added something.

Have fun with your make belief money, ya crumb collecting bum.

Comment

OK Gents I think this one's run on pretty much as long as it needs to. If one of the mods can de-sticky this thread it'd be kindly appreciated.

-MEGA-, BostonGuy, TBear, jaded, LoadedWraps, bigjavi973[/QUOTE]

As of this moment whilst the planned WBSS final has been postponed at the very least til next month, backup possibility Culcay vs Mwakinyo is still good to go. I'll have a cast around this eve and see if I can find any other suitable fights to include - Chudinov vs Chelemba's definitely got very solid potential and would definitely have made the shortlist for the March pick-ems if I'd realised it was on.

Comment

Working...
                X