• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    Seems about right, that's what Alabama Wilder deserves
    ya man! totally!

you are a true box fan! salute!

Comment

Wilder accepted the offer however negotiations have broken down again after Hearns insisted that Joshua be granted a pre-approved inadvertent use waiver prior to any VADA testing

Comment

Seems about right, that's what Alabama Wilder deserves
        Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        ya man! totally!

you are a true box fan! salute!
        Thank you sir, I always appreciate unbiased comments

Comment

Thank you sir, I always appreciate unbiased comments
          ya man! youre smart...i respect you!

Comment

ya man! youre smart...i respect you!
            I appreciate the respect, we can be friends

Comment

I appreciate the respect, we can be friends
              best of friends man! i really admire you...you tell it like it is!

Comment

still unwilling to admit that hearn has yet to even make one serious offer to wilder.....while being out here acting like an idiot claiming wilder is pricing himself out or whatever other nonsense you can drum up to defend hearns skirting?
                How can Wilder price himself out when Joshuas busy claiming another belt with no negotiating is possible until after Joshuas Parker fight?

If you are reffering to his 50 % DEMAND than yes , Hearn wasnt going to waste time when he could sqeeze a fight in rather than waste months negotiating with a brick . lol

He cant price himself out now bc he said hes willing to accept anything that hes offered and have it reversed should he win. Unless Wilder is fibbing again ?
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-13-2018, 04:09 PM.

Comment

best of friends man! i really admire you...you tell it like it is!
                  I could never lie to you my friend

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    How can Wilder price himself out when Joshuas busy claiming another belt with no negotiating is possible until after Joshuas Parker fight?

He cant price himself out now bc he said hes willing to accept anything that hes offered and have it reversed should he win. Unless Wilder is fibbing again ?
                    so if i run a search youve never claimed wilder has priced himself out by saying 50/50? if you are telling the truth then congrats to you for not being a complete imbecile

Comment

so if i run a search youve never claimed wilder has priced himself out by saying 50/50? if you are telling the truth then congrats to you for not being a complete imbecile
                      If you are reffering to his 50 % DEMAND than yes , Hearn wasnt going to waste time when he could sqeeze a fight in rather than waste months negotiating with a brick . lol

The fight will depend on Wilder ! Everyone knows that .

Comment

Working...
                      X