Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo: I Want To Unify at 154, Cotto vs. Ali Fight is BS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
    All the so called champs (chumps) at 154 are protected boxing cowards aka pbc ....holding hands and singing Kumbaya....these chimps will go through all the loops and hoops to avoid each other ....chimps,chumps,champs , whatever
    Chimp > Roach

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Chimp > Roach
      Come to think about it they are roach colored dudes....okay since you wanted it....chimps, chumps, champs , roaches, whatever

Comment

I agree with Charlo.

Comment

Cotto should be able to fight who he wants in his last fight, idk why these guys would have a problem. He's done more in boxing then anyone of the guys at 154

Comment

Yeah, Jermell is the mean Charlo twin. He's ready to get it on with anybody. He takes no crap from no one. Hell he even frightens me and I've never met the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
              Come to think about it they are roach colored dudes....okay since you wanted it....chimps, chumps, champs , roaches, whatever
              One day as a chimp >1000 years as a roach

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Yeah, Jermell is the mean Charlo twin. He's ready to get it on with anybody. He takes no crap from no one. Hell he even frightens me and I've never met the guy.
                His brother is better in almost every way tho. Imo

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                  His brother is better in almost every way tho. Imo
                  I agree. He is. I was just referring to their temperaments. It just seems that his brother Jermall is bit more laid back than his brother Jermell, who seem like he is eager to stick somebody in the face on the spot. His temper is a bit scary.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    I agree. He is. I was just referring to their temperaments. It just seems that his brother Jermall is bit more laid back than his brother Jermell, who seem like he is eager to stick somebody in the face on the spot. His temper is a bit scary.
                    I hear what ur saying he seems to get heated pretty easy, compared to his brother

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      Your hoe-ass boy Yellow-nelo could have fought BOTH Charlos at 154 but his nuts ain't long enough and never will be.

Both Charlos has titles...yet he didn't want them straps.
                      I’m not a canelo fan ******
                      I agree he could have fought one of them and he will have to soon

Comment

Working...
                      X