Clear All

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
    Floyd is fighting Canelo.
    "No one with any merit or credibility is mentioning Guererro as an option"

It's going to be Guererro.

Comment

Floyd is fighting Canelo.
      I think that's an easier fight. Canelo can't apply the type of pressure Guerrero can.

Comment

Guerrero could bust Floyd up all fight, Floyd could block 70% of them, get outworked, outhustled, outeverythinged against Guerrero.....and Floyd would get a 118-110 decision and his fans would say how he broke Guerrero down, masterfully controlled/measured him with his elbow and had him throwing punches for no reason all the while getting credit for the bogus punch stat count.

He has no chance against Floyd

Comment

I like the ghost a lot I really do but this is another case of floyd picking the fight where he clearly has the advantage in every aspect. He's fought at the weight class longer and is fighting a guy who is not as athletic. This is just another Hatton type match up for Floyd he wins by predictable decision.

Comment

I think Floyd will win easily but a Guerrero win is possible. Floyd will be 36 and he seems to be slowing down like most older fighters do. I don't think he looked that great against Cotto. Many had Cotto overrated at 154. Trout showed that beating Cotto is not that hard. Guerrero will take the fight to Floyd and set a faster pace and throw a lot more punches than Cotto did against Mayweather. That might get him him knocked out but it might tire Mayweather out and get Guerrero the win by winning more of the late rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
              I like the ghost a lot I really do but this is another case of floyd picking the fight where he clearly has the advantage in every aspect. He's fought at the weight class longer and is fighting a guy who is not as athletic. This is just another Hatton type match up for Floyd he wins by predictable decision.
              I think this time he picked the wrong dude.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                Mayweather has nowhere near the same legs he had in 2007 and Guerrero is much more versatile than Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  "No one with any merit or credibility is mentioning Guererro as an option"

It's going to be Guererro.
                  Laugh away. I'll get my turn soon.

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article13766.html

Comment

Laugh away. I'll get my turn soon.

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article13766.html
                    I'm not denying that Canelo is an option.

However you are denying Guererro is an option when he clearly is.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      I'm not denying that Canelo is an option.

However you are denying Guererro is an option when he clearly is.
                      He's a smokescreen. Has been all along.

Comment

Working...
                      X