Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: GGG May Be Getting Underestimated Based on Last Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Fuck off micro dick.
    Stop replying to my comments,Im not into dudes fàggot,go elsewhere 4 your côcklust cravings. I already won your account needledîck bîtch aboutfkntime & other neutrals already confirmed u lost the bet & welshed like the 2 cent hoe u are.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Just been as in 4 yrs earlier,your such a dumbass flômo/ggg nuthugger. Jacobs had just been kd almost cold by featherfisted mora 1 yr & a half earlier. So try again you know nothing gggimp.
      You hate ggg so much you sound ******ed kirkland better than Jacobs, lemeuix, and Stevens? LOL he wouldn't even win a round against Brook log off

Comment

I don't know what kind of mushrooms one will have to be eating to really think Canelo is that good a fighter to go 12 rounds with GGG. That guy is just a product of good marketing and nothing special. Kell Brook is way better than that bum and he will fold within 6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          You hate ggg so much you sound ******ed kirkland better than Jacobs, lemeuix, and Stevens? LOL he wouldn't even win a round against Brook log off
          I dont hate ggg dumb ass,& I didn't say Kirkland is better than Jacobs I said as good as him going into each of their respective fights. And its true as ive already proven with facts,all u do is act like gggs a god fighting greats & canelos a bum fighting nobodies when its the exact opposite & u cant back anything up. As I said before ggg fought jacobs he was an 8-1 dog & considered a glass jaw,& is still getting kd in fights whenever he steps up. He was kd by featherfisted Mora & went to sleep 4 a quick second.
          Last edited by kushking; 09-13-2017, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
            I don't know what kind of mushrooms one will have to be eating to really think Canelo is that good a fighter to go 12 rounds with GGG. That guy is just a product of good marketing and nothing special. Kell Brook is way better than that bum and he will fold within 6 rounds.
            You are a literal ******.

Comment

Stop replying to my comments,Im not into dudes fàggot,go elsewhere 4 your côcklust cravings. I already won your account needledîck bîtch aboutfkntime & other neutrals already confirmed u lost the bet & welshed like the 2 cent hoe u are.
              I'll reply to whatever the fuck I want to reply to. If you don't like it, go fuck yourself.

You nominating aboutfkntime as a neutral judge says everything about what a cowardly cunt you are.

Comment

You are a literal ******.
                Are you talking about your mom son?

Comment

Yet u & everyone on here were saying hed be kod in 5 rds by ggg,& talking bout his glass chin which he proved again in ggg fight. Suddenly he almost beats ggg & everyone acts like hes some future hofer. He was almost kod unconscious by as featherfisted a fighter as they come,1 yr & half before he fought ggg,
                  And no he hasnt worked champs hes only lost to champs & won a jr vacant strap.
                  I didn't even read your post bro lol I'm a Jacobs fan (I thought he could beat GGG pre fight). Check my post history.

I'm not a GGG fan boy. I know he's a legit great fighter though (regardless of my criticism of his career). You Canelo fan boys are ridiculous. Just because people think Canelo isn't elite doesn't make them GGGtards. I've never seen anything from Canelo that would make me think he can beat this guy. GGG is a step above as a fighter in my book, the same way Floyd was.

Comment

Just been as in 4 yrs earlier,your such a dumbass flômo/ggg nuthugger. Jacobs had just been kd almost cold by featherfisted mora 1 yr & a half earlier. So try again you know nothing gggimp.
                    Kirkland got KTFO by Ishida, one of the "cans" GGG KO'd, you fucking moron.

Comment

Canelo would KO D. Jacobs that I know for sure.

GGG is easy to hit, but powerful. Great fight. Too bad the undercard got derailed. Diaz late replacement takes it down a big notch.

Comment

Working...
                      X