• Show
Clear All

• Where is Rockin? Where did he go? :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bjDbQSuoE0
    " lying away from you"

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
      " lying away from you"
      are you implying that I have lied some where through my 10 years here? If so, I would appreciate it if you could kindly point these instances out to me. If not, then I don't know WTF you're trying to imply............ Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        are you implying that I have lied some where through my 10 years here? If so, I would appreciate it if you could kindly point these instances out to me. If not, then I don't know WTF you're trying to imply............ Rockin'
        hahaha i meant to hide away from him lol

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
          haha very funny bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            great to see u r still around rockin!

Comment

Rockin is that dude

Comment

Alexkid is a Rockin' groupie

Comment

Hey Alexkid whats the best way to make Rockin ejaculate??? do you sit your anus on his peyronie's diseased penis at a 60 degree angle or 50..??

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
                    Hey Alexkid whats the best way to make Rockin ejaculate??? do you sit your anus on his peyronie's diseased penis at a 60 degree angle or 50..??
                    Really? In the Training and Neutrition section of the forum even?

I would believe that such a childish act should be met with a BANNING for a period of time. It's alt posters such as yourself that bring the credibility of the Boxing Scene down.

Col, it seems that whenever you open your mouth turds seem to fall from it. Keep this garbage in the Thunderdome............ Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                    X