• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black American caller vs LDBC Patron: Wilder is a coward - AJ is the best

https://youtu.be/rCwOORKtcQA

This conversation is hilarious! LMAO.

Americans are very funny, I tell ya.

I didn't know there are many decent Americans out there not blinded by PBC and nationalistic views. Good listen.

Black American caller: "Wilder is a bum...Wilder is fighting more bums than a fat lady on ski ropes". LMAAAOOOOOOO.

Yanks are hilarious! LMAOO.

Give that guy a pint of beer!

Comment

Just lies. Barry Hearn never called Whyte a slave. He said Whyte wasn't tied up in a slave contract like boxing used to have.

Comment

Why is this news? Some people think AJ is better and some people think Wilder is better.

It’s not really that big a deal. AJ has better wins but he has an embarrassing loss to a mid tier American that he just avenged.

Losses count. Wins count. In every other sport if a team or athlete loses the perception of some fans changes.

Why in boxing do so many want losses to not factor in to how people rank or judge a fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Why is this news? Some people think AJ is better and some people think Wilder is better.

It’s not really that big a deal. AJ has better wins but he has an embarrassing loss to a mid tier American that he just avenged.

Losses count. Wins count. In every other sport if a team or athlete loses the perception of some fans changes.

Why in boxing do so many want losses to not factor in to how people rank or judge a fighter?
          Did Lebron James getting shut down by a midget in J. J. Barea in the NBA finals take anything away from his greatness? Ruiz is arguably the best American HW and I think he beats Wilder.

And how would you rate Ali in his prime losing to Leon Spinks in Spinks' 8th pro fight?

Comment

Those youtube channels show how dumb the average American PBC supporter is. It's true cringe material.

Comment

Yes, LeBron being upset by dirk and the nave did have an affect in his legacy at the time. He has since over come that.

AJ just lost to Ruiz and just regained the belt. There hasn’t been enough time or accomplishments to offset the loss yet.

Old Ali losing is different than prime AJ. Had this loss occurred near the end of AJ’s career of course it would be seen differently.

This just seems to be a case of fans wanting losses to mean nothing. If wins mean something losses have to as well.

No one is claiming AJ can’t get back to the top if he keeps winning.

Comment

You guys whine too much that everyone doesn’t slurp AJ.

People lowering AJ after he lost are no different than you guys lowering wilder after the Fury fight because you felt Fury won. The problem is when others do it you act like it’s a conspiracy.

Its the British male insecurity that really is the root of the problem. Ruiz, looking the way he did when beating AJ the way he did triggered that insecurity.

If you guys could get rid of the inferiority complex things would be much better.

Comment

Yes, LeBron being upset by dirk and the nave did have an affect in his legacy at the time. He has since over come that.

AJ just lost to Ruiz and just regained the belt. There hasn’t been enough time or accomplishments to offset the loss yet.

Old Ali losing is different than prime AJ. Had this loss occurred near the end of AJ’s career of course it would be seen differently.

This just seems to be a case of fans wanting losses to mean nothing. If wins mean something losses have to as well.

No one is claiming AJ can’t get back to the top if he keeps winning.
                  We all know Dirk can't play a lick of defense even if his life depended on it. LeBron James was shutdown by J.J Barea and Jason Terry - two midget role players. So why is he still being discussed as one of the greats?

Ali wasn't past his prime - he was 36 and he just beat Shavers. Even after that, he beat Ken Norton.

Comment

Its the British male insecurity that really is the root of the problem. Ruiz, looking the way he did when beating AJ the way he did triggered that insecurity.

If you guys could get rid of the inferiority complex things would be much better.
                    Hahaha damn! I usually find myself agreeing with most of what you say, however this feels like a huge generalisation. The balance between the 2 fan boi camps seems pretty even to me, I do not think the root of the problem lies in any one country. There will always be outrageously nonsensical bias, regardless of country of origin. Infact in some cases, i see many brits discrediting aj and many americans discrediting Wilder.

As a side note, once again threads like this are entirely unnecessary.

Comment

Working...
                    X