No announcement yet.

Black American caller vs LDBC Patron: Wilder is a coward - AJ is the best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Those youtube channels show how dumb the average American PBC supporter is. It's true cringe material.
    I very rarely use “black” this that... but Big Dummy always calls me racist... lol

He didn’t say it for this thread starter.

I always say “LDBC” because it’s self explanatory that they’re dummies. Rene Box Young is a poster here infiltrating with LDBC propaganda. He’s Mexican... supposedly. so the LDBC is not exclusive to one “color...” or American. There are various Brit channels that are LDBC..

Comment

Are we sure he was a black American and not a white racist brit? Wilder fans refuse to believe that afro Americans would ever say things like that, they blame the Brits for everything.

Comment

Someone ban this dude

Comment

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
          Hahaha damn! I usually find myself agreeing with most of what you say, however this feels like a huge generalisation. The balance between the 2 fan boi camps seems pretty even to me, I do not think the root of the problem lies in any one country. There will always be outrageously nonsensical bias, regardless of country of origin. Infact in some cases, i see many brits discrediting aj and many americans discrediting Wilder.

As a side note, once again threads like this are entirely unnecessary.
          And you also have guys like me that have called wilder a bum and repeatedly posted AJ is much better.

I’ve picked AJ to win if they fight. I’ve said his resume is better. I also didn’t complain about his boxing against Ruiz where others called it soft, weak, etc etc.

The only thing I have posted the last few days that is in any way negative is hoping AJ doesn’t repeat what wlad did during his title reign because that killed the division and the sport for a long time.

Now I got guys like Ray* and others calling me all sorts of names because I don’t want a repeat of hiding out in Europe fighting bums and killing the sport.

Unbelievable how posters react when faced with the harsh truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
            I very rarely use “black” this that... but Big Dummy always calls me racist... lol

He didn’t say it for this thread starter.

I always say “LDBC” because it’s self explanatory that they’re dummies. Rene Box Young is a poster here infiltrating with LDBC propaganda. He’s Mexican... supposedly. so the LDBC is not exclusive to one “color...” or American. There are various Brit channels that are LDBC..
            Dude what you do is scummy. It’s why you’ve been banned 3 times. It’s why other posters call you out.

I call you a racist because You outright lie about what is being said . Then you time stamp over it to try and make it valid.

When you don’t do that I and others don’t call you out for it.

You don’t have to like the channels but when you misrepresent what is said and then apply it to all black posters you shouldn’t be surprised when I and others call you a ****** racist scumbag.

Comment

i didnt know being american shielded you from cowardice. he turned down 100 million to fight the best guy. he has to make 60 million in his next fight to match that so good luck to him and haymon since he has yet to show any ability to make money on the ppv platform. maybe haymon wins the lottery and gives it to wilder? seems more plausible
              Last edited by daggum; 12-11-2019, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Brilliant....asking "which great fighters has AJ fought??".... Priceless

Thankyou for this, made my day..

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Just lies. Barry Hearn never called Whyte a slave. He said Whyte wasn't tied up in a slave contract like boxing used to have.
                  it was hyperbolic speech
                  like saying 'i used to live in a shoebox compared to where i live now'

plus, slavery comes in various forms. there is such a thing as a 'slave contract' eg GSP's (the mma guy) contract from the ufc, was dismissed by his lawyer, who called it 'a slave contract'.
                  that's the ufc..
                  because in the ufc they dont get a say in who/when/how much...
                  that's how boxing used to be..and hence those were slave contracts.

Comment

fred is a bastard too..he deletes my comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
                      Hahaha damn! I usually find myself agreeing with most of what you say, however this feels like a huge generalisation. The balance between the 2 fan boi camps seems pretty even to me, I do not think the root of the problem lies in any one country. There will always be outrageously nonsensical bias, regardless of country of origin. Infact in some cases, i see many brits discrediting aj and many americans discrediting Wilder.

As a side note, once again threads like this are entirely unnecessary.
                      That's not good news ,don't like going in on posters but that one's lack of intelligence is astounding and you may want to back track what you could possibly agree with him .Ha

Comment

Working...
                      X