Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Hip Hop Forum

Old 11-28-2019, 05:59 PM #11
Stylin' and Profilin'

Quoted: 7309 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 86,095.06
Total Points: 120,693.97
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- 
Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK 
Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ 
-jose- aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 In the floor laughing... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

"I'm seated like I'm a sofa,
F**king like I'm casanova
Staying alive like Travolta
Blowing your b!tch like a supernova
Rapping so fast,
so you know it won't last
as I'm some busting some ass put it right on that glass
Peggy might be your b!tch, but I'm taking thay b!tch that home
Macaulay Culkin, moonwalking, f**king that b1tch home alone."
Willy Wanker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 07:55 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17077 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 247,984.28
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus 
Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny 
For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wanker View Post
"I'm seated like I'm a sofa,
F**king like I'm casanova
Staying alive like Travolta
Blowing your b!tch like a supernova
Rapping so fast,
so you know it won't last
as I'm some busting some ass put it right on that glass
Peggy might be your b!tch, but I'm taking thay b!tch that home
Macaulay Culkin, moonwalking, f**king that b1tch home alone."
loving it... we are really connected because you just cool, and we love king of the hill...

my boss, the wife says, put on king of the hill, I love John Redkorn..... she says, my cousin is that mexxican guy with rob zombie on his chest. she asked me what adult swin is, and what is PGTV?

she loves that episode where cotton goes back to tokyo, and meets seeko seiko matsuda... returning japanese.... she also loves when buckly returns after blowing himself,, or in ghetto parlance.. hissself up, blowing up the spot.. literally ....

and he goes back up to jesus

i know hoes like donna, and they are always looking for love.. sad.. but that show really captures real people..
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 11:35 PM #13
Stylin' and Profilin'

Quoted: 7309 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 86,095.06
Total Points: 120,693.97
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- 
Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK 
Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ 
-jose- aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 In the floor laughing... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
loving it... we are really connected because you just cool, and we love king of the hill...

my boss, the wife says, put on king of the hill, I love John Redkorn..... she says, my cousin is that mexxican guy with rob zombie on his chest. she asked me what adult swin is, and what is PGTV?

she loves that episode where cotton goes back to tokyo, and meets seeko seiko matsuda... returning japanese.... she also loves when buckly returns after blowing himself,, or in ghetto parlance.. hissself up, blowing up the spot.. literally ....

and he goes back up to jesus

i know hoes like donna, and they are always looking for love.. sad.. but that show really captures real people..

Yeah, you my homie. In a forum full of maricon fanboys like Pretty Boy32 and sausage swallowers like Alexkid, you're one of the good ones along with my other homies Beercules, I_am_a_champ, Boxingfan85, Tony Trick Pony, Anthony342 and a few others. Always fun to shoot the sht with.

I'm like a combination of Boomhauer and John Redcorn in real life. And a little bit like Hank cause I'm a neat freak with a little OCD.

Bill is my favorite though, he's just too funny. That's why I have him as my profile pic. I like Buck too, he's the biggest piece of sht in the show lol, besides Nancy. Nothing good about them haha.

Even Cotton has a good heart at the end of the day, he has a soft spot for Bobby and he was a good dad to GH. Remember when Bobby took a big shtt in church, tried to cover up the smell with matches, but burned the church down by accident lol. Then Cotton took the blame when he found out "the man with the terrible smell" was Bobby lmao. One of my favorite episodes.

Happy Thanksgiving. Watch this video, very interesting:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Willy Wanker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 12:13 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus 
Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny 
For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Yeah, you my homie. In a forum full of maricon fanboys like Pretty Boy32 and sausage swallowers like Alexkid, you're one of the good ones along with my other homies Beercules, I_am_a_champ, Boxingfan85, Tony Trick Pony, Anthony342 and a few others. Always fun to shoot the sht with.

I'm like a combination of Boomhauer and John Redcorn in real life. And a little bit like Hank cause I'm a neat freak with a little OCD.

Bill is my favorite though, he's just too funny. That's why I have him as my profile pic. I like Buck too, he's the biggest piece of sht in the show lol, besides Nancy. Nothing good about them haha.

Even Cotton has a good heart at the end of the day, he has a soft spot for Bobby and he was a good dad to GH. Remember when Bobby took a big shtt in church, tried to cover up the smell with matches, but burned the church down by accident lol. Then Cotton took the blame when he found out "the man with the terrible smell" was Bobby lmao. One of my favorite episodes.

thanks.. awesome... my wife says. papa,, you do whatever you want.. you unpredictable, and mean.. i laugh and say.. now that you said your peace, get naked and earn your man.... life is good.. death is always there. knocking on my door.. i used to be redcorn, everyone's wife.. now, i am bill, but not really.. if a punk looks at my wife sideways.. well gangster slizzapinng is the only thing on that menu...

i see fake fucsk fccscjs ka zzzaa who ride in limos, but the latest rap,,, i got tranny boys, acting up, and in need of a bish gangster slap.. i sent pics of jap police who come to my home, and make sure I am chill, not acting the fool.. i sent pics to beer and a lot of other guys. cops checking up..

i sent pics of a letter from the jap prosecutors office clearing me of wrong doing... for a street fight.. dude was fuvking ****ing me up.. rag dolling me, and chocking me out with my own clothing.. i poked him in his eye, threw hands and j cops threw big blankie

i needed a drink.. but got beat up by lil j cops.. one on one.. i whip them bad,.. that blanket stank like my azz ... bad smeelll.. bobby hill burning down that church episode.. cotton hill... i never served in that military. but my nephews are, and they say.. tio... you are way meaner than our marine drill instructors... they got nothing on you...
Old 12-01-2019, 12:30 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quote:

my wife and i use kof the hizzill as a device to work out our battles,,,, she says,,, be redkorn.. boomhauer... dale.. whenever i spend too much of your money.... don't be butler.... khan..... i am def cotton,,,,, she says... sir you meaan err than that cotton... i say.. blame my mom.. she withheld titty milk.. made me mean and crazy... i will skull pluck lil hoes... i am fxing to be

banned...being messican.. and jew.. make a man crazzy.
Old 12-03-2019, 04:31 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 630 Post(s)
YoungManRumble has a brilliant futureYoungManRumble has a brilliant futureYoungManRumble has a brilliant futureYoungManRumble has a brilliant futureYoungManRumble has a brilliant futureYoungManRumble has a brilliant futureYoungManRumble has a brilliant futureYoungManRumble has a brilliant futureYoungManRumble has a brilliant futureYoungManRumble has a brilliant futureYoungManRumble has a brilliant future
Bank: 4,632.43
Total Points: 15,819.08

Lol I like how all the lyics are 100% accurate to the show. One of my fav shows of all time. Good **** fellas
YoungManRumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 04:47 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dot.c.eh View Post
Lol I like how all the lyics are 100% accurate to the show. One of my fav shows of all time. Good **** fellas

.i am in a bad mood.. thanks for the post.

Share This With Friends