F**king like I'm casanova
      Staying alive like Travolta
      Blowing your b!tch like a supernova
      Rapping so fast,
      so you know it won't last
      as I'm some busting some ass put it right on that glass
      Peggy might be your b!tch, but I'm taking thay b!tch that home
      Macaulay Culkin, moonwalking, f**king that b1tch home alone."
      loving it... we are really connected because you just cool, and we love king of the hill...

my boss, the wife says, put on king of the hill, I love John Redkorn..... she says, my cousin is that mexxican guy with rob zombie on his chest. she asked me what adult swin is, and what is PGTV?

she loves that episode where cotton goes back to tokyo, and meets seeko seiko matsuda... returning japanese.... she also loves when buckly returns after blowing himself,, or in ghetto parlance.. hissself up, blowing up the spot.. literally ....

and he goes back up to jesus

i know hoes like donna, and they are always looking for love.. sad.. but that show really captures real people..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        loving it... we are really connected because you just cool, and we love king of the hill...

my boss, the wife says, put on king of the hill, I love John Redkorn..... she says, my cousin is that mexxican guy with rob zombie on his chest. she asked me what adult swin is, and what is PGTV?

she loves that episode where cotton goes back to tokyo, and meets seeko seiko matsuda... returning japanese.... she also loves when buckly returns after blowing himself,, or in ghetto parlance.. hissself up, blowing up the spot.. literally ....

and he goes back up to jesus

i know hoes like donna, and they are always looking for love.. sad.. but that show really captures real people..

Yeah, you my homie. In a forum full of maricon fanboys like Pretty Boy32 and sausage swallowers like Alexkid, you're one of the good ones along with my other homies Beercules, I_am_a_champ, Boxingfan85, Tony Trick Pony, Anthony342 and a few others. Always fun to shoot the sht with.

I'm like a combination of Boomhauer and John Redcorn in real life. And a little bit like Hank cause I'm a neat freak with a little OCD.

Bill is my favorite though, he's just too funny. That's why I have him as my profile pic. I like Buck too, he's the biggest piece of sht in the show lol, besides Nancy. Nothing good about them haha.

Even Cotton has a good heart at the end of the day, he has a soft spot for Bobby and he was a good dad to GH. Remember when Bobby took a big shtt in church, tried to cover up the smell with matches, but burned the church down by accident lol. Then Cotton took the blame when he found out "the man with the terrible smell" was Bobby lmao. One of my favorite episodes.

Happy Thanksgiving. Watch this video, very interesting:

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Yeah, you my homie. In a forum full of maricon fanboys like Pretty Boy32 and sausage swallowers like Alexkid, you're one of the good ones along with my other homies Beercules, I_am_a_champ, Boxingfan85, Tony Trick Pony, Anthony342 and a few others. Always fun to shoot the sht with.

I'm like a combination of Boomhauer and John Redcorn in real life. And a little bit like Hank cause I'm a neat freak with a little OCD.

Bill is my favorite though, he's just too funny. That's why I have him as my profile pic. I like Buck too, he's the biggest piece of sht in the show lol, besides Nancy. Nothing good about them haha.

Even Cotton has a good heart at the end of the day, he has a soft spot for Bobby and he was a good dad to GH. Remember when Bobby took a big shtt in church, tried to cover up the smell with matches, but burned the church down by accident lol. Then Cotton took the blame when he found out "the man with the terrible smell" was Bobby lmao. One of my favorite episodes.

thanks.. awesome... my wife says. papa,, you do whatever you want.. you unpredictable, and mean.. i laugh and say.. now that you said your peace, get naked and earn your man.... life is good.. death is always there. knocking on my door.. i used to be redcorn, everyone's wife.. now, i am bill, but not really.. if a punk looks at my wife sideways.. well gangster slizzapinng is the only thing on that menu...

i see fake fucsk fccscjs ka zzzaa who ride in limos, but the latest rap,,, i got tranny boys, acting up, and in need of a bish gangster slap.. i sent pics of jap police who come to my home, and make sure I am chill, not acting the fool.. i sent pics to beer and a lot of other guys. cops checking up..

i sent pics of a letter from the jap prosecutors office clearing me of wrong doing... for a street fight.. dude was fuvking ****ing me up.. rag dolling me, and chocking me out with my own clothing.. i poked him in his eye, threw hands and j cops threw big blankie

i needed a drink.. but got beat up by lil j cops.. one on one.. i whip them bad,.. that blanket stank like my azz ... bad smeelll.. bobby hill burning down that church episode.. cotton hill... i never served in that military. but my nephews are, and they say.. tio... you are way meaner than our marine drill instructors... they got nothing on you...

Comment

my wife and i use kof the hizzill as a device to work out our battles,,,, she says,,, be redkorn.. boomhauer... dale.. whenever i spend too much of your money.... don't be butler.... khan..... i am def cotton,,,,, she says... sir you meaan err than that cotton... i say.. blame my mom.. she withheld titty milk.. made me mean and crazy... i will skull pluck lil hoes... i am fxing to be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2WK_eWihdU

banned...being messican.. and jew.. make a man crazzy.

Comment

Lol I like how all the lyics are 100% accurate to the show. One of my fav shows of all time. Good **** fellas

Comment

Originally posted by dot.c.eh View Post
                Lol I like how all the lyics are 100% accurate to the show. One of my fav shows of all time. Good **** fellas

.i am in a bad mood.. thanks for the post.

Comment

Super cool, sht! Thanks for sharing, I probably would have never found that video myself.

I liked Hank's tats. And loved Boomhauer's verse too. I almost lost my mind when Bobby was talking about busting nuts. Hahahahha!

Maybe they'll do another track with Bill, Dale, Cotton and Kahn busting rhymes.

This is crazy funny. and good too.

Cooking with Propane...
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXJYR2eHyic

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    This is crazy funny. and good too.

Cooking with Propane...
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXJYR2eHyic

Pretty funny.

Happy Kahn and Redcorn made an appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                      yeah boy i said baby boy

rollin in my new sketchers .. on the mean strizeet os tokyo.

quik to the point to the point no faking.. eating canadiean jew rappers up like they are bacon.. avoiding vermot maples syrup.. spinning my daytones as i avoid the popo police and mounties.. dud ly do rights are too honest.. i hate honest people.. i really do.. makes me want to kill my self.. i am a pimp without hose hoszze a man with a plan for retirement and leaving my kids with money.. but in betwwen and in the mean time..

hoes clock my grip and sip congnac on the vegas strip in my wheel chair..

i want the king of the Mic boom daddy boom hauer to by me an eddie bauer.. so i can shower in a tower of power..

brad pit is aint on my fader rader and aim i darth vader.. or just a perpatrator... traitor...

i drop the mic.. on a cash meer rug.. made by kids in chine or india..

and next on the mike mic is my man mike.. sing that song..

rappers delight..

i am propose ing to some wharton jews.. that we mock rappers.. by re wrapping or shrink rappering rappering their their deriviatave music and culture..

i want to get lenny crav and some other jews to back up my supreme rap game... and have or hire donnie this rappah.. clean up my big boss messs.

jhonny neeeds to spit his game.. bow wow wow yippiny yoh yippay hay...
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 01-01-2020, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X