Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans fans are desperate to back wilder with lies and discredit Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know what it is.....We in America, have seen the Arums/Kings (the don), and are used to promoters playing these kind of games...THEY are not, so they believe this type of BS, they are just ignorant to these ploys, and believe all of it.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
      Look at the thread titles, wilders team don’t respond to team Joshua for the fight which is plain obvious at wilder avoiding Joshua

Hearn states all he can do now is try to get them to sit down next week in USA as they are ignoring all offers

Thread titles only post about Hearn sitting with team wilder and nothing on wilder ducking the offer not even responding

Then you see Joshua titles, mis leading and trying to sway the public in stating lies about aj and manipulating what he says with negative thread titles

We know the ibo sponsor the website so they post positive articles on the ibo

I would bet Haymon somehow funnels money in to ensure positive threads are made to mis lead people with fake news like they are doing with wilder

Pathetic from American fans, when did you sink so so low ? Discrediting the proper champs who take the big fights and try to manipulate people into thinking wilder has some amazing resume and didn’t duck the best in recent years and today years

It’s a joke, American boxing has become the Russia of politics
      And British fans like you are deathly afraid of this fight happening.

Comment

British turds and white Americans who hate African Americans are desperate to back Joshua with lies and discredit Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
          I know what it is.....We in America, have seen the Arums/Kings (the don), and are used to promoters playing these kind of games...THEY are not, so they believe this type of BS, they are just ignorant to these ploys, and believe all of it.
          wilder has an offer way more than he has ever or is going to earn in his pro life and again it was wilder said he would accept a deal in facour of joshua....joshua has 3 belts....sells 1.8 ppv and 90k stadiums......what exactly doe's wilder bring to the cookie table......yep you guessed it f@ck all gumbo

Comment

Not since the days of holyfield,tyson,bowe has boxing been thriving in the states and in the last 3 years the usa has lost its place to the mecca of boxing and thats in the uk......pay higher purses , bigger crowds and a support that blows america out of the water now and big mega boxing in the usa is only kept going by the likes of canelo,golovkin and co.
            America is done

Comment

The worst part is, they've all gone into hiding since the moobzilla fight rumours started spreading. I mean they were all here saying "finkel will counter the offer, you wait and see"...we waited and we saw lol

Comment

Yet another thread of low self esteem.

Comment

lets wait and see how it finishes, these things can take time, its hard to say whos ducking who at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    The worst part is, they've all gone into hiding since the moobzilla fight rumours started spreading. I mean they were all here saying "finkel will counter the offer, you wait and see"...we waited and we saw lol
                    This

It’s a joke their double standards

I heard them claiming wilder is a certified hof tho lol

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                      This

It’s a joke their double standards

I heard them claiming wilder is a certified hof tho lol
                      lool they actually said that? smh

i do remember the wilder power v foreman power thread

Comment

Working...