Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope he doesn't spend that $20, just in one place

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      I sincerely can't tell at what moment he gets shot, but I have to assume it was after he started chasing the guy...? Don't really have an opinion to offer based on this.
      Yeah. It was when he chased the murderer.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        shiietz crazy. now i have to be more extra careful. i always go to the atm in the early morning around 3-4am because this is the time i leave for work.
        Gun on hip while you are being aware.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          No f#cking doubt. I don't like using outside ATM's in general. There's crafty mfers that can put some lil thing in there & collect your info to. Thats always happening. People do that at gas station self pay pumps too. Just go inside & pay you lazy f#cks.
          I havent used an outside ATM in about 5 years. And that was right outside the bank during business hours, with people around. (I needed $20 and was too lazy to wait in that long line) I've been around too many grimy dudes to put myself in a spot like that.

Like you said with people and those RF readers or whatever, I'm scared to even use my card

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Man, you better keep your ass from around an ATM at 3am. Get the cash the night before or something. Don't put yourself in a potentially bad spot
            Nah. Gun on hip and being very aware. Don't let them criminals dictate your life.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Gun on hip while you are being aware.
              With your hand on it at the ATM

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Chase Bank is pretty good. Most of their after hours Bank ATM's require you to put a Debit card in a card reader before it opens a door with bullet proof glass to the ATM. At least here in California.
                Yeah. That's how it is in Jamaica too.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Nah. Gun on hip and being very aware. Don't let them criminals dictate your life.
                  I don't have that option. Not sure I'd patronize outside an outside ATM at 3am if I had it. I fully get what you're saying about not letting the criminals dictate your life, but I think it's about keeping yourself out of potentially dangerous situations. Be prepared, but don't intentionally put yourself in harm's way

Comment

With your hand on it at the ATM
                    Yeah. Tap a few buttons and glance behind you every now and then. If he had done that, he would have seen the guy.

Comment

I don't have that option. Not sure I'd patronize outside an outside ATM at 3am if I had it. I fully get what you're saying about not letting the criminals dictate your life, but I think it's about keeping yourself out of potentially dangerous situations. Be prepared, but don't intentionally put yourself in harm's way
                      Or don't visit it alone at that time of the night but see if you don't want to risk it. Just keep a certain amount of cash on you then and withdraw it in the day.

Comment

Working...
                      X