No announcement yet.

Video captures moment man is shot and killed at a North Miami Beach ATM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    I sincerely can't tell at what moment he gets shot, but I have to assume it was after he started chasing the guy...? Don't really have an opinion to offer based on this.
    Looks like he got shot chasing this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      shiietz crazy. now i have to be more extra careful. i always go to the atm in the early morning around 3-4am because this is the time i leave for work.
      Man, you better keep your ass from around an ATM at 3am. Get the cash the night before or something. Don't put yourself in a potentially bad spot

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Looks like he got shot chasing this guy.
        Well I see him holding his body, but I don't see the gun at before then. Did the guy shoot backwards?

Or maybe he got shot and then he chased after the guy?

Comment

Nah. Dude came up on him low profile like.

Looks to me like dude wouldn't have gotten shot if he hadn't made a move at him to me but its hard to tell 100% from the video.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Man, you better keep your ass from around an ATM at 3am. Get the cash the night before or something. Don't put yourself in a potentially bad spot
            No f#cking doubt. I don't like using outside ATM's in general. There's crafty mfers that can put some lil thing in there & collect your info to. Thats always happening. People do that at gas station self pay pumps too. Just go inside & pay you lazy f#cks.

Comment

Chase Bank is pretty good. Most of their after hours Bank ATM's require you to put a Debit card in a card reader before it opens a door with bullet proof glass to the ATM. At least here in California.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Well I see him holding his body, but I don't see the gun at before then. Did the guy shoot backwards?

Or maybe he got shot and then he chased after the guy?
                It looks like the deceased ran after him then while the perp was running away, he turned and shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Nah. Dude came up on him low profile like.

Looks to me like dude wouldn't have gotten shot if he hadn't made a move at him to me but its hard to tell 100% from the video.
                  Thats what I was thinking. Not that I blame the dead guy but if they want my money, they can have it. I can only pull $500 from the ATM, itd suck to lose that $ but its not worth my life.

Comment

I don't think a gun would have saved him. Dude had the drop on him
                    Nah man. If he had the gun and was looking around, the guy couldn't have crept up on him.
                    Y'all are Americans! Carry that gun concealed on your hip and be aware!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      It looks like he went after the gunman before getting shot. Dumb move. Street smarts and situational awareness could have saved his life. Having a gun isn't always going to help you if you can't see trouble coming before it gets to you.
                      Exactly..............

Comment

Working...
                      X