Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Wants Legacy Like Leonard, Ali, Robinson, Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    Don't play dumb.When they wee both at their best, Manny ran away from drug testing. That's all there is to it.
    LOOOOL like i said that was the first negotion. Everything from then ON was on FLOYD’s.
    You’re the one playing dumb to all the other details.

All his requests didn’t matter after 5 years lmao.

Pac agreed to the blood testing after what? 3 months?

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
      LOOOOL like i said that was the first negotion. Everything from then ON was on FLOYD’s.
      You’re the one playing dumb to all the other details.

All his requests didn’t matter after 5 years lmao.

Pac agreed to the blood testing after what? 3 months?
      The first negotiation is when they were at their best. Manny didn't agree to anything truly random either. Nice try though. The pain is so noticeable.

It gets better though.

Comment

The first negotiation is when they were at their best. Manny didn't agree to anything truly random either. Nice try though. The pain is so noticeable.

It gets better though.
        LOL they were at their best 2009 to 2012. A lot of times over that period it could have happened.

Pain? What are you talking about i don’t hate floyd at all, or the aftermat of it all and im glad he outsmarted them all.
        But doesn’t change the fact he was doing all his shenanigans to avoid pac when he was still a threat to that 0.
        Geez, he was even getting outrage every presscon when they ask him about pac
        But some dimwits like you could never read thru that.

Pac was out here in the Phil or everywhere for that matter easily telling everyone how he wants the fight badly.
        But floyd couldn’t even talk about the topic to his buddy 50 cent. And when Sr talked about the fight getting made Jr threaten him to be kick out on his team lol

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          the way things should be

the official ronnie shields roid detector
          Glad to know we’re on the same page if only the rest could see what we see we both know cause it’s for fact Errol is on steroids 😀

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
            At least act like you're not a casual lol you know better
            Exactly bro, the crap these idiots say! And frankly it’s soooo obvious they hate anyone aligned with Al Haymon, especially if they favorably mention Floyd! TC is a bad bad man no doubt! But he should be the one trying to get across the street and fight the Haymon guys who are all more established WW, who also have all but one of the belts! I think TC wants them, and I believe Errol wants all of them too. Not a damn thing wrong with Errol wanting the winner or Porter vs Garcia first for two belts!

Casuals make me 🤢 when they say BS!

Comment

Exactly 💯, I couldn’t have said it better!

So long as Crawford is with a White Man cutting his checks he will be liked by clowns like that idiot! If TC comes up against someone not Black who is actually an elite fighter they will switch! They hate anyone aligned with Haymon!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                Irrelevant troll
                a good thing to win an argument is calling someone a troll.

Spence is not feared, he's just a big weight bully if he seeks greatness, go 154 and 160 to test yourself for legacy

Comment

Get your facts right. It was a 40m offer, and according to Floyd, there was room to negotiate the backend. Floyd not wanting to work with Arum isn't exactly unreasonable given their fractured relationship, and all the bs. Outdoor stadium? Manny cuts needing time to heal? You conveniently forgot all of that.

That's all moot anyway. If Manny had agreed to the tests the first time around, none if that would be relevant. There's one person to blame for the fight not happening when it should have, and deep down you know who it is.
                  in the end of the day, you and your ass would tell your grandchildren to watch manny's fight and not floyd's fight.

You cant deny that floyd waits for the right time... Health is wealth so he makes all the ****ing excuses to avoid and duck.

He was thankful for marquez Ko'ing Pac, No fight between them would have happen

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    I don't see Spence getting to the level of a Mayweather, Leonard, or Robinson, or Ali. I think Spence is more like a Winky Wright. He'll be a solid champion with a few good names on his resume but I don't see him reaching all time great status. He'll most likely lose a few big fights during his reign as champion because he's way too hittable. Most all time greats had pretty solid defense and Pence's defense isn't nearly on the level it needs to be in order to be truly special.
                    Spot on. Doesn't mean I'm not a huge fan of Spence, I love his style and he gets a lot out of his talents. A great body game can take you a long way in boxing. But, Spence just doesn't have the it factor talent wise to be an all time great. Solid talent whose skills I really respect, just not a complete fighter and he'll get exposed somewhere along the line.

Crawford is the guy with a chance to be an all time great, but he has to get going now with facing the best possible guys to build his legacy.

Comment

When Errol fights Crawford he’s going to fight take extra dosages not steroids and it’s going to back fire on his ass rotfl

Comment

Working...
                      X