No announcement yet.

wilder isnt entitled to special treatment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wilder isnt entitled to special treatment

you reap what you sow. hes spent 39 of 40 fights fighting people C level and below and now he expects to be treated like a king at the negotiating table?

Maybe if he took a chance and fought klitschko he'd be the A side? But hed probably have a loss on his column, thats why him and his team never fancied the job.

Hes just another opponent, get that into your heads. If you add up all of his wins combined the best win theyve got between them is bryant jennings.

Joshuas track record of opponents is one of the best in the sport, klitschko, Signing for pulev, parker and povetkin are some of the best guys in the division. Name me other fighters who have fought fighters that highly rated in their divisions one after another? And you guys are calling him a coward? povetkin would arguably be wilders best win lol.

Parker, pulev, povetkin, klitschko have all negotiated with hearn with no problem. Klitschko aside, theyve realised their position, they are challengers getting a shot at the big time and as such you take the ****ty end of the stick. I dont see what wilders done thats so much better than them, although ortiz has been morphed into the modern day version of muhammed ali since wilder scraped past him.

And deontay is running out of time now, hes done what you all seem to love on here, and thats wait until you are in your 30s before stepping up opposition. And now team hearn arent pandering to the diva, hes in a mess.Clocks ticking and theres nowhere for him to go. Whereas theres plenty of options for joshua.

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
    you reap what you sow. hes spent 39 of 40 fights fighting people C level and below and now he expects to be treated like a king at the negotiating table?

Maybe if he took a chance and fought klitschko he'd be the A side? But hed probably have a loss on his column, thats why him and his team never fancied the job.

Hes just another opponent, get that into your heads. If you add up all of his wins combined the best win theyve got between them is bryant jennings.

Joshuas track record of opponents is one of the best in the sport, klitschko, Signing for pulev, parker and povetkin are some of the best guys in the division. Name me other fighters who have fought fighters that highly rated in their divisions one after another? And you guys are calling him a coward? povetkin would arguably be wilders best win lol.

Parker, pulev, povetkin, klitschko have all negotiated with hearn with no problem. Klitschko aside, theyve realised their position, they are challengers getting a shot at the big time and as such you take the ****ty end of the stick. I dont see what wilders done thats so much better than them, although ortiz has been morphed into the modern day version of muhammed ali since wilder scraped past him.

And deontay is running out of time now, hes done what you all seem to love on here, and thats wait until you are in your 30s before stepping up opposition. And now team hearn arent pandering to the diva, hes in a mess.Clocks ticking and theres nowhere for him to go. Whereas theres plenty of options for joshua.
    Povetkin would definitely be Wilder's best opponent, no doubt about that.

Comment

yep hes like a glorified haye

fights bums waiting for a big pay day off one of the big cash cows and not trying to forge his own legacy

Comment

Not gonna blame Wilder for his matchups. They are ok, but suddenly acting like he deserves 50% is laughable. He couldn't get his own countrymen to watch him. Even if you fight 40 B class fighters, surely as an American Heavyweight, you can promote yourself better?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Povetkin and Ortiz are neck and neck. I likely would have put Povetkin ahead when Wilder was set to face him, but that was years ago. Pov looked noticeably slower against Price but it's still a dangerous fight for AJ. I think Povetkins style will give AJ issues and Pov can still bang

that said, who knows how he looks when he gets in the ring. Age on a boxer is different than a lot of sports. He can go in there and look completely done.

Comment

All those guys you named are Mayweather vs Guerrero and Maidana vs Mayweather vs Pacquiao. Did you know unbeaten, WBC champion Deontay Wilder is the longest reigning titleholder? See my signature is back when men were men. Why does Joshua deserve to be the pampered prince? The reason you think that is because you got hearts in your eyes when you see him.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              He would've been if he didn't cheat.

Comment

AJ is the a side. He picked povetkin instead of wilder so he can open DAZN with a non US PPV and can wait until warm weather in England to fight Deontay in Wembley.

Why can't you just be honest about it and move on?

Once again you get mad at Wilder for using the GGG blueprint.

Comment

I dont know why so many people on here are doing so much wrong to wilder. He's only looking to make history and everyone is raggin on him day after day. He is reaching for the stars and people are holding him back. He is looking to accomplish great things. He is looking to prove that he is the best ever. Joshua and hearn are the biggest culprits in this plan to thwart him. These clowns have been getting him to try to sign a contract that will put his plan to get to 51 and 0 in jeopardy!!!! **** them!!!! Bombzaway!!!! I'm off to meditate!!!! #iwontsign

Comment

Yeah, signing for Pulev was a great win. Legacy definer.

Comment

Working...
                    X