No announcement yet.

Crawford: I never asked for $7 million to fight Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Rigo priced himself out, Crawford priced himself out then are they really trying to say Salido priced himself out & is a chicken? Salido, really? You mean the guy who already took this kids 0. The same guy who fought Gamboa, Mikey Garcia, Lopez x2, Vargas etc etc at their peaks when they was striking fear into these divisions at a time nobody wanted to fight them. Who stepped up & went to war with them all?
    This guy is the biggest throwback in the sport. There ain't no coward, chicken, duck or whatever else in that guy. Same with Rigo & Crawford.

This tight old bast4rd needs to start paying fighters, that is the problem.

You noticed all his guys fight the same styled, gatekeeper type boxer-punchers? Burgos, Barros, Martinez & so on they may as well be the same person.
    That is all he does recycle these same guys but he won't pay anyone outside his stable a nickle.
    One of Arum's unpaid scab workers....

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Oh thk god-I was beginning to wonder if he was going to speak up. no reaso to sit back and let Joe Horn slide in. hopefully Crawford makes it an issue

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
        So is Crawford good with not being considered for a Pac fight? Does he ever plan on voicing his desire to make that happen or is he going to let Jeff Horn be the loudest voice
        Crawford already called him out. Are you high boy? Or just too deep on Pooch's dick?

T.C. called your boy out and Roach/Arum/Pooch/Konz want nothing to do with it. Just like with Floyd - and the outdoor stadium - Pooch don't want the fight.

HTML Code:
        "May 5 is out for us, it can't happen, because we want to explore the idea of getting a [temporary] stadium/arena up on the streets of Las Vegas that can seat 40,000," Arum said. "The end of May is a possibility."

Arum said he's intent to explore the idea of the larger outdoor venue because "having the fight in a 40,000-seat arena rather than a 16,000-seat arena seems like a no-brainer."

Additionally, Arum said Pacquiao is still healing from a deep cut over one of his eyes that he sustained in the Marquez fight.

"I don't know that he's on schedule to start sparring until the beginning of April," Arum said. "That's one of the things we'll discuss. If it is early April, we'll have to have the fight in late May."

There's your stadium ****boy. Sign the Crawford fight

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          Crawford already called him out. Are you high boy? Or just too deep on Pooch's dick?

T.C. called your boy out and Roach/Arum/Pooch/Konz want nothing to do with it. Just like with Floyd - and the outdoor stadium - Pooch don't want the fight.

HTML Code:
          "May 5 is out for us, it can't happen, because we want to explore the idea of getting a [temporary] stadium/arena up on the streets of Las Vegas that can seat 40,000," Arum said. "The end of May is a possibility."

Arum said he's intent to explore the idea of the larger outdoor venue because "having the fight in a 40,000-seat arena rather than a 16,000-seat arena seems like a no-brainer."

Additionally, Arum said Pacquiao is still healing from a deep cut over one of his eyes that he sustained in the Marquez fight.

"I don't know that he's on schedule to start sparring until the beginning of April," Arum said. "That's one of the things we'll discuss. If it is early April, we'll have to have the fight in late May."

There's your stadium ****boy. Sign the Crawford fight

Comment

Bottom line is fight will never happen. Arum never even attempted to, ie, no offers made to Crawford. The passing of the torch never crosses his mind.

Comment

Thought so...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                Thought so...
                I bet Arum started that lie.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                  Oh thk god-I was beginning to wonder if he was going to speak up. no reaso to sit back and let Joe Horn slide in. hopefully Crawford makes it an issue
                  He's been speaking. Last year they told him he was fighting Pac and his team began to prepare for the fight. Then they called him back and told him Pac picked Bradley. And that was when Pacquiao was still getting $20 mil a fight so he could've fought Crawford but choose Bradley. That's why Crawford an his manager ain't been chasing Pac. They're focused on Crawford accomplishing things he wants to accomplish. They know when/if Manny actually wants to fight him he's there. But they ain't about to wait on him again and get stood up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    It's Bob's complexion..they believe anything somebody like him says.
                    You really are an awful thinker aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      He's been speaking. Last year they told him he was fighting Pac and his team began to prepare for the fight. Then they called him back and told him Pac picked Bradley. And that was when Pacquiao was still getting $20 mil a fight so he could've fought Crawford but choose Bradley. That's why Crawford an his manager ain't been chasing Pac. They're focused on Crawford accomplishing things he wants to accomplish. They know when/if Manny actually wants to fight him he's there. But they ain't about to wait on him again and get stood up.

Yeah I know he had made some comments previously.. but I hadn't heard much since the name Jeff Horn was thrown in.

The mere mention of Horn would have had me tearing up my living room if I'm Crawford -glad he is still chiming in and defending himself

Comment

Working...
                      X